Unwanted Deal

"So what does everyone think about those three?" said Ruby as she kicks her legs back and forwards in her seat.

"They probably won't be too much of a problem" said Weiss filing her nails not worry about the upcoming confrontation.

"Weiss you better not take them lightly being on the streets makes you learn many skills to help you survive and they won't necessarily fight fairly" said Blake in a warning tone.

"Oh come on Blake sure they might be crafty having survive that long and avoid being caught by the police, but we're huntresses they probably never fought someone of our level before" said Yang putting her hands behind her head.

"Just......please at least keep your guard up I don't want to fail this mission just because we were careless" said Blake sighing and looking at the other three members of the other group after finishing her conversation.

"Since will be working together why don't we introduce ourselves" said Ruby to the other three when she saw were Blake was looking.

Luna just turtles up not speaking causing Rojo to sigh, "Sorry about my teammate she's not the most social person and can be a little shy" said Rojo.

"A little?" whisper Yang which causes Blake to elbow her in the side.

"My name is Rojo Vermillion and this is Luna" he said pointing at Luna.

"My name is Marron" said the dog Faunus with an annoyed tone.

".....Right" said Ruby laughing nervously.

"What's your problem?" said Yang frowning not liking Marron's tone.

"Yang?!" hisses Ruby trying not to cause a confrontation.

Marron just narrows her eyes at Yang before sighing, "Sorry my bad you just caught me in a bad mood didn't mean to sound like a bitch" said Marron causing Ruby to sight in relief that things weren't about to get physical.

"Must be pretty bad to make you like that?" said Yang and Marron just nods before glaring at Rojo and he just rolls his eyes at her.

"So what's your team name? It's weird seeing a three member team" said Blake trying to keep the conversation going.

"Technically we don't have one yet Professor Ozpin wanted to add another member to our team before deciding that but it's been months now" said Marron throwing her arms up in annoyance.

"I keep telling him that we don't need another member we're just fine on our own I can lead this team just fine" said Rojo and Marron just snorts.

"Still going on about that? No one was made leader and you're definitely not leader material" said Marron.

"What was that?" Rojo said gritting his teeth and Luna just whimpers already knowing another fight while break out with her team again.

"Hey look we're here" said Ruby frantically pointing outside the bullhead.

Rojo and Marron just stubbornly look away from each other and Luna just sighs in relief that at least a fight was avoided this time.

The Bullhead landed, "Well everyone I'll be here until you finish your mission good luck" said the driver.

"Thanks mister" said Ruby as she exits the bullhead with everyone following her.

"So, how do we find them?" said Weiss as she looks around.

"Well Professor Ozpin gave us a couple of places those three tend to frequent" said Rojo as he looks at a piece of paper.

"So, we have to check all of them?" said Yang not looking forward to doing random looking.