chapter two

Next Morning ☀️
————————

"time to get up gorgeous" a husky voice said, sitting on the empty side of the bed.

"ughh" I groaned , rubbing my eyes and yawning.

"cmon, we're gonna go get your stuff."

"you were serious about that?" I asked, sitting up and facing him

"obviously," he scoffed, lighting a blunt and taking a long hit of it

"that psychopath said he knows where you live."

"well it's just all happening so fast," I said looking into his eyes

"I don't even know you so why should I trust you?"

He chuckled and blew smoke into the air

"I saved you from being raped, what else do I possibly need to do for you to trust me?" 

I sat there silent, imagining what would've happened if he wouldn't have been there to help me.

He sighed and walked to my side of the bed, sitting next to me.

"Look," he said placing a hand on my leg, making electricity shoot through me.

"You can trust me. I saw a pretty girl in danger and I would've been a worthless asshole if I didn't help you and want to protect you. I know we don't even know each other from a can of paint but we can get to know each other while you stay here. I want to protect you ok?" He pleaded, not breaking eye contact

I smiled and nodded.

"Thanks you ethan." I said looking down at my twiddling thumbs

"for what?"

"caring."

A small smirk crept on his face and grabbed my hand , giving it a soft kiss.

"it's my pleasure."

—————

"Last box" he said exhausted , dropping a box full of clothes into the bedroom

"That's so cool i get to have my own room" I said emptying boxes and putting stuff away

"well I mean the house has 4 bedrooms," he said chuckling

"It's not like I would make you sleep on the couch"

I laughed at his comment and finished putting my clothes away

"Hey uh, i'm gonna go drop something off to my friend real fast, i'll be back" He said glancing at his phone

"ok, i'm just gonna be in here" I said sitting on the bed

He nodded and left the room. I heard the front door open then shut.

I wonder what he's "dropping off"

I walk into the hallway of the big house and walk past the many of doors. I come across one specific door that was black with a gold door handle. This must be his room.

I went to open the door but it was locked. I Looked around for a key and felt the top of the door frame. It was sitting on the ledge so I jumped and grabbed it.

I unlock the door and turn on the light.

Whoa.

He has a large king size bed with gold sheets and white fur blankets. There's a black leather couch and tv to the right of the room, then a door to the left. Probably his bathroom i'm guessing.

I walk more into the room and see a bag of weed and a stack of cash, sitting on his black dresser. I open one of the dresser drawers and I'm stunned at what I see. A glock 17 pistol surround by boxes of bullets. I quickly close the drawer and open another.

It's full of money and condoms. What a douchebag. I walk to the table by the couch and see a razor laying flat next to lines of coke that are half snorted.

"looking for something?"

I'm startled by the familiar voice and quickly jump and turn around facing him.

"ethan I-"

"save it." he said walking in angrily shutting the door, then locking it behind him.

"why are you in here, looking through my stuff." he said walking to me

"I'm sorry I was ju-"

"just what? still not trusting me enough? still thinking i'm some murderer who wants to hold you hostage!"

"no ethan! that's not what I sai-"

"Listen to me and listen to me carefully." He said backing me up, against the wall. Now inches away from my face

"What I do is not your concern and going through my personal things is extremely disrespectful. It's none of your fucking business what I have and what I do. " He growled staring into my eyes

"now get out."

I quickly walk past him and go into my room shutting the door.

I really fucked up.

I was just concerned and wanted to see what kind of stuff he was hiding from me. Why else would he have guns, drugs, and money sitting around. He's clearly trouble and probably going to get me caught up in his bullshit.

I sigh and get up , walking to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and begin to get undressed. I step in the glass shower and let the hot water run down my body.

I grab the shampoo and scrub it into my hair before washing it out. I put in conditioner and let it sit as i begin to wash my body.

As I was scrubbing my body I felt two hands grab my hips. I jump and quickly turn around , covering my nude body .

"ethan what the fuck!" I yelled

He didn't say a word. He just pushed me against the shower wall and wrapped a hand around my throat firmly.

He smashed his lips onto mine and I melted into the kiss. He slid his tongue in my mouth and licked my lip. I moaned into the kiss when I felt his hand squeeze my ass hard.

He kissed down my neck and pulled me closer to him. I ran my fingers through his wet hair and he picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

I felt his dick press against me and I bit my lip, looking into his eyes. He grabbed it and pushed himself into me, causing his mouth to fall open.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and held onto him as he began fucking me against the wall roughly. I moaned loudly and he left wet kisses on my neck and chest.

"oh my god ethan" I moaned , laying my head on his shoulder

He kissed my neck a few more times before grabbing my waist and speeding up his pace.

"fuck" he groaned

My mouth hung open and I silently screamed once I released onto him. He kept going a few my strokes then released as well.

He put me back on my feet and gave me a sloppy kiss. I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his chest and we both tried to catch our breath.

that was amazing.