SWASAN OS : I WONT GIVE UP

Hai i am here with an OS on "SWASAN". Its because of my few friends request i tried it. I am sorry for too late dears 😘 i am dedicating this to my sweetheart DSilentGirl ,my darling saniza_sanu ,my sweetie lovehelly ,my babydoll sammu(sorry babydoll you ask me a hot OS but i don't think it will be hot😂), GD(gracy) and my hellyholic friends(savi,tani,suku,sanju,kaku,rienu,achu my lover😂,sneha, ashu, neha.........and many are there so for all) and also my dear followers.

This story is based on swaragini track from when laksh went missing. Its just a thought of mine hope you will like it 🤗

ENJOY THE STORY😊

.
.
.

The story begins

In Maheswari mansion

Everyone sitting in the hall with sad face ragini was crying and shomi was consoling her. It has been one week laksh went missing till there was no news about him. One side police trying their best to find any clue about him other side sanskar spending day to night madly in search of him.

Shomi: ragini how much you will cry 😢 stop crying laksh will come soon

But her words didn't affect her as her mind was revolving only around her husband who went missing suddenly. When they were consoling her, their eyes went to the stairs where sanskar was standing and looking at them. Everyone looking at him with hopeful eyes seeing that he felt more guilty.

Ragini(came running towards him): sanskar where is laksh..you brought him with you na (seeing him silent) sanskar why are you silent please tell where is laksh

Ap: sanskar did you get any information

Sanskar: badi maa ragini..morning inspector called me and told that they found laksh's car in some workshop outside the city. With high hope i went to that place but

Ap: but what happened there did you know anything about laksh

Sanskar: ohhh....noo badimaa they didn't know anything about laksh

Rp: then how they get laksh's car

Sanskar: someone sold his car to that workshop owner for low price and that owner even dont know who sold him..... That bloody idiot without any documents brought the car

Rp: what inspector said... they can enquiry that owner na how can he buy anyone's car simply like that

Sanskar: dad even if we took him under custody nothing will happen as he get the car for his profit and he knows nothing about that person who sold him

Ragini hearing that fell on the floor with thud and crying vigorously. Everyone felt bad seeing her condition.

Sanskar(moving towards ragini): ragini i know no words are going to reduce your pain but you have to be strong in this situation. Trust me ragini i will bring laksh back soon.

Ragini: i know sanskar you will bring your lucky safely. We did a mistake by not trusting you due to that now we are in this situation..again i dont want to repeat that i completely trust you sanskar

Dp: ha sanskar ragini is saying right we believe you beta

Sujata,Ram and Uttara are so happy seeing everyone's trust on sanskar, their eyes move to the person standing near shomi they were looking at the person proudly why not because of her they reunited with their family because of her they proved their innocence and now standing here because of her their son got his respect and trust back. The girl who came into their life strangely now became soul of this family,the girl whom they hate once gained their love with her selfless nature. They were proud of having her in their life. On the other hand sanskar who was happily hugging his badimaa he was more than happy regaining his trust.. few days back his badimaa who slapped him and ragini who did their shraadh now accepted him mainly trusting him. What else he want now he has complete belief that he will find his lucky and bring him back as his whole family is now with him. His eyes are now searching for one person finally when his eyes fell on her HIS SWARA there standing and seeing the happenings silently but she has no emotions on her face nothing just her eye balls are moving from person to person but its not looking into his why then his mind went to the flashback what he did few days back came running to his mind.