How to marry a race car driver in six easy steps.

“Oh, of course….how could I possibly forget?” I said scratching my arm.

“Do not get sarcastic with me now Alianda” my mother said her accent making her words sound stricter.

“Urgh, mom,” I moaned “I'm only nineteen I don’t need to get married” I mumbled.

“Your father is a billionaire that’s make you a debutant. I can’t have you being like this any longer!” she complained.

“Seriously, what do you want me to do? Marry a millionaire” I grunted pulling up my shirt to show my mother my bruises “I told you that dress hurt” I said rubbing my black and blue ribs.

My mother gasped standing up “Oh my poor little baby,” she said standing up and examining my ribs “Oh no, my baby girl…….your still wearing a dress tonight though” she said stubbornly.

“Mama!” I exclaimed “It hurts though!” I whined.

My mother grinned up at me kissing my cheek “We need to get you ready the party’s in only six hours!” she said.

While some girl played around with my hair I sat on the chair bored out of my head.

“How long is this gonna take?” I questioned.

“Probably two hours, because your dress is slip on we will put that on last” she said dragging the brush through my hair I winced at the pain.

Two hours? Jeez.

I saw multiple books on the table In front of me I picked a random one up and immediately dropped it.

It said How to marry a race driver in six easy steps. I shook my head at that. I sighed and picked up the other book that was in the pile.

I gave up after seeing all of them were either about losing weight, or marrying and dating people.

Once I was ready I finally looked at myself in the mirror.

I smiled, I actually looked like a women. Not an over-swimming-shrivelled-up awkward-tomboy.

I smiled, my long brown hair had been rolled up, and wisps of hair had been hanging down framing my face.

My big green eyes looked smoky as they were covered in some sort of black looking eye shadow it accentuated my eyes and made my green eyes look gigantic.

My lips were red and shiny I smiled I looked sexy ready to snag myself a husband.

“Alianda” my mother called I sighed running down the hall almost falling down I cursed these heels.

“Urgh, I hate this” I mumbled stumbling down the stairs.

Once I got down and the party got into full hit my sister finally decided to walk towards me after mingling with everybody I just stood at the side eating little finger sandwiches’.

“Oh Alianda” she said happily kissing both my cheeks one by one “oh honey” she said all posh and pristine.

She grabbed my cheeks “All that fat!” she exclaimed “You’ve gained so much weight” she said.

“Oh yeah?” I questioned mockingly “I had a nice big mac on my way here” I said.

My sister gasped “Now, now Alianda” she said hooking her arm through mine “Lets find you a suitor” she said.

I groaned “Seriously I just want a pizza,” I whined “is that too much to ask?”

“Oh my lord, well clearly” she said.

“Ohhhh” my sister sang happily subtly pointing towards a guy “his name is Ryder, he's a race car driver” she said pointing towards a suited man.

I sucked in a breath through my throat. He looked uncomfortable a champagne glass in his hand. He wore a black expensive looking suit some men who were so beautiful looked ugly in suits. They looked oversized and ugly, but this man-damn this man looked like he was meant to be in one.

“What type of a name is Ryder for a race care driver?”

“An amazing one, such an alluring name” she complimented.

“So, if I was to….say, date him…would mum leave me alone?” I asked curiously.

She nodded “I think mum would shower you with so much love” she admitted “but, you could never get this man. Before I met Colton I tried to get him, he brushed me aside in the rudest way.” She complained “But it’s the saddest thing, because he's so beautiful” she sighed sadly.

“Think I could snag him?” I asked winking.

She snorted “No offence honey but, your far too…hmm I don’t know how to say it….your far to masculine”

“Oh jeez…” I said “I'm as feminine as they get” I lied “watch me; I'm going to go over there and show you who's feminine” I said.