The Question

(Rip this is the last chapter. Sorreh.)

 (It's been 2 years since you and medic got together) I woke up to Medic gone, but a note. It said 'meet me outside, on the divider of the BLU and RED bases. Love, Medic' Mkay. I wonder wut it is. I put a BLU shirt on that said 'Have No Mercy', and ripped jeans. I walk outside to see Both RED and BLU teams, miss Pauling, and Medic in the middle. He looked kinda nervous, but happy at the same time. I walked over to him. "What's this?" I asked looking around. "Frau, I fell for jou as soon as our eyes met." He started. "I Don't for leikdeserve a woman like jou, Jour kind, caring, smart, funny, ze list goes on and on," He said. "Jou've been my dove this far, so will jou be my wife?" He asked, getting on one knee and holding out the small box. I'm about to cry. AHH I WILL NOT CRYYY. "YESSSSSSSSSS!!" I yelled and hugged him tightly, almost choking him.  Everyone cheered. AND THEN, Scout got on one knee in front of miss Pauling, and asked, "How a bout you? Will you marry me?" Miss Pauling chuckled, and said "Sure you adorable goofball". We all cheered. We threw a big party outside, and Had a good time. 9:00 at night came around and, there was a FREAKIN DANCE FLOOR.  "OH MAH GAWD YES" I yelled. We danced leik 2 hours, before the party was over. We all got ready for bed, bc dancing is supa tiring. I hopped onto the amazing heaven,and fell asleep. All was good, all was great, as long as I was In Medic's arms, I would be fine.

                                                                        THE END

Alright, that was the end of dis story. I'm still thinking of what story to do next. I already have a Jacksepticeye x Reader that sucks to me XD. It was mah furst story so..... yeah. Well.. see you in my next story! BUH BYEEE!! ~Sarah