Chapter 6.

Hi everyone! So I decided to keep writing this story! I have no ideas for another story so.. yeah...

anyways!

How are you guys?!

I found out I have over 1200 reads!! holy!! that's amazing!!

Thank you for reading

I love you guys!

Well here's the story. ;)

Sorry if this chapter is short!

(Mackenzie's POV)

After school, I had to walk home.

My parents wouldn't pick me up.

I put my purple bookbag over my shoulder while I put in my headphones to my phone and the ear buds to my ears.

I'm glad my house isn't that far. Only like a 10-15 minute walk.

I walked out of the school listening to I'm Ready by AJR.

I was zoned out into my own world.

After like 5 minutes of walking, I came back to reality.

"Mackenzie!"

"Kenzie!"

"Hello?"   I heard yelling from behind me.

I turned behind me and I saw Elizabeth and Cameron walking together.

It did kind of make me jealous cause they are together... I have to admit that Cameron was HAWT!!

"Haha!! Sorry guys I was zoned out!" I said back to them.

"That's fine!" Lizzie smiled.

"So where do you live?" Cameron asked me.

"Just around the corner here."

"Wow! We live near each other then!" They both said at the same time. They have started laughing cause of talking together.

Cameron is so nice! I am actually jealous because Elizabeth might get a chance with him...

I would love to be with Cameron!

He is just perfect!

His smile, is just contagious.

His eyes, are dreamy.

Just him, ugh, he is so perfect.

I wonder if he would go for me instead of Elizabeth.

I could make that happen...

I will just hang out with Cameron more often and make him fall in love with me.

"So, we don't know much about you... Tell us about yourself!"

Cameron said to me.

"Uhm, well... What do you want to know?"

"What's your favorite color?" Elizabeth had said something really simple.

"Purple of coarse!"

"That's one of my favorite colors too!" Cameron had said overexcitedly.

"Haha, well is there something else you'd like to know?" I stuck out my tongue at them.

"Tell us about your family"

"Well, I am an only child. I have parents, duh, they aren't separated just yet... They fight all the time... They are hardly home..

I don't have any pets for your information..."

"That's a lot to take in..."

"Yeah. Well this is my house, got to do some homework, see you guys later!" I say to them heading up the driveway to my house.

"Bye! See you tomorrow!"

I swung my bookbag around and dropped it on the front porch to the house.

I zipped open the side pocket on my bookbag.

I grabbed my house key from the pocket and put the key in the key hole.

Swinging the door open, I have set my bookbag down to the left of me where the cupboard is.

"Is anyone home?!" I yelled up the stairs.

"Mom is up here!" I hear my mom yell from her room.

She came down the stairs, she was wearing her uniform for work.

"Honey, I got to go to work. I got called for a shift over night. I will see you later."  She kissed my forehead and walked out the door so I couldn't say goodbye. I was in shock.

Why do they always leave me here alone?

Someone can just come in and get me... I always forget to lock the door.

I went over to the fridge and got out some strawberries from a carton.

I picked up my bookbag and headed upstairs to my room.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-