Author's Note

"Ah, wrong again buddy. Umm, please tell me you know what this is?"

"Uhh... is it a dingle-hopper?"

"Ah, no Harry. You've got a lot to learn."

Louis is a 22-year-old who lives on the coast of California. He owns his own private lot on the beach, teaches surfing lessons in the day and parties at night. Thanks to his rich grandparents and the extensive amount of old money running through his family, he's never had to worry about a thing.

Until one day he's dragged out by a riptide while surfing and wakes up to a pair of beautiful green eyes. Before he can comprehend what is happening, the stranger disappears, leaving the dizzy young man at odds as to who saved him.

~ This is sort of like The Little Mermaid but it's a gay/Larry fanfic for starters, and I'm changing a lot of things in the plot. But it has the same basic concept. ~

I checked all the mermaid/1D fanfics and this idea is TOTALLY DIFFERENT THAN ANYONE ELSE'S. SO I AM SAYING THIS RIGHT HERE AND NOW, THAT MY IDEA IS ORIGINAL, MEANING I THOUGHT OF IT MYSELF AND I AM COPYRIGHTING IT SO YOU DON'T STEAL. THANK YOU.

Sorry about that. Just wanted to put that out there.

Anyways, hopefully this won't be too carrot-y... Wish me luck!

Im not sure if this idea is going to work out but if you guys like it then I promise I will try my hardest! Ps there will probs be some Larry smutties at some point so... yup that is all I wanted to say.

First chapter will be posted in mid-September hopefully. :) I'm still planning some things and such.

~ Lucille Anastasia <3

P.S. There is a reason why it is called "Mermaid" and not "Merman" btw.

.

Copyright ©FallingAgainx

Text copyright © FallingAgainx ™ 2014

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

Users may not distribute copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials.

All rights reserved ® FallingAgainx ™