Chapter 1: Personal Introductions

This is based off of a true story. Names, dates, and places have been changed. Some events have been altered and others added in to help the story. If you have any questions or concerns on what is fact and what is fiction please contact me and ask.

__________________________________________________________________________

"Maicie get your ass down here right now!" I bolted off my bed, out my room, and down the stairs. It was all out of fear of retealation. I guess I should start from the begenning. My name is Maicie Angel O'Donnor, I am currently 14 and will be turning 15 in a little less than 6 months. I don't live with either of my parents I live with my aunt, my Dad's sister. My sister and I moved in about a year ago.

My sister turned 17 a few weeks ago. My aunt has two sons. the oldest is 18 and the youngest is 17, he's 3 months older than my sister. My life problems didn't start here, they started years ago. Problem is nobody knows why, when, or how. My cousins and sister are what people would call "popular" I'm what they would call a "bookworm" or "nerd".

I used to be out going, fun, and talked to everyone.that all changed one day, but as I said no one knows why, how, or when. "DID YOU HEAR ME AT ALL BITCH?" "No I didn't could you please repeat that?" Before I got the chance to brace myself I fell to the floor and my cheek stung. Before I could get up he said, "I said, BITCH, where the fuck are my coat, shoes, bag, and my work?" After he finished what he was saying he kicked my in my stomch. I only though one thing, 'FUCK! Now I have to go to the hospital'. I always wore bigger clothes so no one knew if I gained or lost weight. No body knows I'm pregnant, no body knows I ever had sex. But I guess i could explain that now.