1: A Rude Awakening

Chapter 1

Asia's POV

BONK ! BONK ! BONK !

Ughhhhh ! I brought my fist down on my alarm clock and rolled over in my bed. Having sensitive hearing can be a burden at times. I heard footsteps approaching fast.

The door suddenly opened and I jumped out of bed as a bucket of water was thrown on me.

"Donnie Im going to kill you , " I screamed.

"Happy Birthday Tammieeeeee," he yelled as he ran down stairs. I thought about running after him but quickly decided against it.

Today I turned 18. Today I find my mate.

I ran to my bathroom for a quick shower. After brushing and flossing I run to my closet to get dressed. After trying on my third outfit, I think I had  found the look I was going for.

Dark blue skinny jeans and a graphic sweater that hung off my shoulder went great with my dark brown knee length boots. Time for makeup. Even though it was my birthday I decided to keep it light.

 I choose a nuetral toned eyeshadow and light pink lip gloss. After applying eyeliner and mascara I was pretty much ready to go. I ran down the stair quickly and grabbed some breakfast. I didn't want to be late on my first day of my senior year. I was so excited for today. 

I know something great was going to happen today. 

After yelling for Donnie to get his butt downstairs we left for school. Senior year here we come!