1

Perrie's POV.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Morning Emma" Perrie said as Emma walked in to her coffee shop.
"Morning Pez" Emma replied
"Can i help out or sing today?" Perrie asked
"No, for the millionth time you can not sing or help out yet"
"Fine" Perrie said and rolled her eyes "but don't be annoyed when I ask tomorrow"
"Anyway, have you been working on any new songs lately?" Emma asked
"Yes, yes I have actually" Perrie replied
"Have you named them yet?" Emma continued to ask questions most of the answers were a no.
"Will you at least listen to my song?" Perrie asked.
"Of course I will" Emma exclaimed as Perrie walked towards the stage.
"It's not finished but this is it" Perrie explained

"Mamma told me that I must spread my wings and fly from the madhouse no matter how many people try to change your life it is in your DNA and we are who we are so if someone asks how ya doin' never turn your face or pretend it's okay you have your own little place you named it your "red planet" mamma also told me that she is my stereo soldier and we will always be together so although we aren't together in human form we are connected by heart, and never let anyone tell you that you're going nowhere because your going places you will see" Perrie sang

Emma had tears in her eyes, "that is beautiful Pez, I love it"
"Really" Perrie asked
"Yeah, and you might want to ask Leigh to pick you up from here, you're going to be late for your drama class" Emma told Perrie
"Oh no, oh no, oh no, I'm going to be late" Perrie stressed
10 minutes later Leigh Anne was there and honked for Perrie to be quick
"Come on we WILL be late!!!"
Perrie kisses Emma on the cheek, said goodbye, grabbed the two coffees off of the counter and ran to Leigh Anne's car.
"I am so sorry Leigh" Perrie apologised.
"It's fine, we just have to be quick" Leigh said while trying to concentrate on the road.

They made it to their drama class just in time, as their names were called in the register. There were less an less people turning up to drama, to start with there was about thirty to thirty one students all so eager to learn but now there is only about ten of them, including Perrie and Leigh Anne. Even though the amount of people in the lesson were dropping Perrie and Leigh Anne still loved it. Two and a half hours went by and it was time for them to leave.

Perrie decided not to go back to her sisters coffee shop and went to POP instead, POP is Perries favourite sweet shop, she goes there every other week hoping to find her favourite sweets and she always does.

She bought three packs of bubblegum cola bottles and one pack of gum. She started walking to her second favourite place in the world, lakeview point. This was a small lake at the top of a peak that oversees all of Golden Leaf Town. Perrie took off her clothes to reveal a light blue bikini, she looked amazing. She slipped into the lake and stared out into the distance, eating her sweets from POP.

She saw the cars that looked like toys drive past below her, and the people were just dots going about their daily lives without a care in the world. Perrie loved coming up to lakeview point at night because you can see Golden Leaf Town glow up gold, Perrie describes lakeview point as the most beautiful sight to the human eye when she goes there at night.

Perrie had eventually finished all of her sweets and had had enough of being in the lake, so she shook herself off and quickly changed back into her normal clothes. Perrie jogged back home to her apartment next door to her dads house, which was not Perrie's choice, she did not like living next door to her dad because he would check in all of the time and to Perrie's dad, check in meant stay there for a minimum of two to three and a half hours doing a full house inspection and then an extra hour of moaning at Perrie time for not keeping up with inspection acceptations.

She was home after about a half hour of walking down the small mountain and then back to her apartment. She fiddled with her keys in both of the doors and went in.
Perrie's apartment was beautiful, it had silver-grey carpets with blush and grey walls. Her furniture was silver and plum purple themed and her lights were mostly all chandeliers. Perrie loved her little apartment, to her, it felt like home, it was home and she hoped that she would never have to leave her home.

Perrie wrote anything to do with her music in one of her many, many diaries or notebooks. She loved music and singing, Perrie hoped to be a singer one day, it has been her dream since she was young. She would go to her "red planet" and write songs for hours upon end. Perrie's "red planet" was her own little world, when she was young she would build forts or dens and fill it with pillows or cushions, bring in her notebook and start writing her songs and singing them at the top of her lungs. Her mum would say, "your in your own little world you are, your red planet". Perrie loved it when her mum said that.

Perrie still set up forts or dens a lot of the time, that was what she was doing then. She used her bed, blankets and pillows. It looked amazing.

Emma all of a sudden Emma bursts through her sisters door.
"Look what I found" Emma states while waving around some sort of diary.
"What is that Em?" Perrie asked
"I'm glad you asked, well it is my English teachers diary" Emma said proudly
"What does it say?" Perrie asked
"It says, Emma, the girl at the back of the class with short blonde hair, sea blue eyes and a great body, is almost leaving school, only two more years, it's time to make my move, she will be mine" Emma read in a deep male voice
"Eww, what a creep" Perrie said disgustedly
"I'm going to mess with him" Emma said exitedly "you know I like Bobby anyway" Emma said blushing
"Hahaha, I think someone is in love" Perrie giggled
Oh, I have to go Pez, dad wants me"
"Okay, see you" Perrie called
"Bye" Emma replied

Emma sat down into her newly built den and started writing down song lyrics and song notes.