Part 9: Final Chapter

"I'll take control again." Lzzy says as she pushes you back down on the bed. She climbs back on the bed with you. She presses her body against yours like she did before, and starts to rub your cock on the entrance of her pussy. She starts to make out with you again. She forces her tongue deep into your mouth. You feel her position your cock for entering her. The first think you feel are the lips of her pussy brush over the head of your cock. Then you get pushes deeper. And deeper. And deeper. You're balls deep. You're surprised that her pussy was deep enough to hold your entire cock. The next thing she does creates a feeling you've never felt before in your life. She spins 180 degrees with your cock still in her pussy. It sends shivers up your spine again. Now you have a great view of her beautiful booty. She slaps it against your pelvis sending a wave of pleasure through your cock. She does it again. Harder. And again. And again. Over and over and over. Slap slap slap. The juices of her pussy lune up your cock in ways her ass couldn't. She spins around again because she is getting closer to orgasm. You see her facial expression change when it hits. You feel her pussy tighten around your cock. When her orgasm is over, she presses her body against yours again with your cock still deep inside of her. Because her pussy got tighter, it makes you cum as well. You try to say that she should get off of you because you don't have a condom but she stops you mid sentence. She places a finger over your lips and says, "Ssssshhhhh. Enjoy it." You're gasping for air by the end of it. "I'm not done with you yet", she says in your ear. She moves down your body until her head is above your cock. She pushes your cock down her throat again. She does it a couple more times. Even though you just came, 1 more is coming on. She pushes you down her throat 1 more time. You feel her tongue slide against the bottom of your shaft and her uvula drag over the top of it. She keeps it in her throat for the entire duration of your orgasm which mush have lasted 20 seconds. When it slides back out. Her lips get to the very top of your head, and she releases the suction creating a pop. She looks at you and her mouth is full of cum. She closes her mouth and swallows it all. She smiles at you and gives you a wink.