Chapter 3

*Elizabeth's POV*

I woke up from someone knocking at the door. I got up and walked to the front door. By the time I opened the door, Y/S/N was here. "Unnie?" "Shh" She put her finger against her lips. She came in and I closed the door. "Let's walk to uni together." "Call." We smiled but it didn't last long for me.

"Isn't Tae gonna be mad?"
"Just this once." She winked.
"I don't think so."
"You got me." I shook my head while smiling.
"No one can't really separate us."
"Yup." She lay down on the couch.
"I'm gonna change. Want anything to eat?"
"I'll just eat anything you want to make."
"Okey dokey."

I head to my room and did my morning routine and change my clothes. I went into the kitchen and made some toasts. I grabbed the jams and set it down on the counter. I took out the butterknife and spread the jam across the toasts. I put up the jam and left the butterknife in the sink. I gave one of the toast to Y/S/N.

"Thank you~" I sat next to her. "Something happened?"
"Ani. I just didn't feel like eating anything today."
"Aigo my twin~ You should eat something." She pinched my cheeks.
"I'm craving for something."
"What is it?" We look at each other. "Jajangmyeon?"

I nodded. "Also tteokbokki and samgyeopsal." "Oo that sounds good. We should eat some today." I nodded. We both finished our toasts and got up. "Should we go?" "Go go." I put on my shoes and we both walked to uni together. We hung out in the courtyard while waiting for the guys.

*40 minutes later*

"Oh you're here my lovely Eliza~" I heard Jimin's voice so I turned my head. Y/S/N did the same and the guys finally showed up. "Jiminie~" I cutely smiled. "Yah!" Taehyung pointed to Y/S/N. "I went to your house to pick you up but you weren't home! Instead you went to Y/N's and walked together to uni?!" Y/S/N just giggled as she backed away. Taehyung kept coming foward so Y/S/N ran away. "See you later Eliza and ChimChim." "Yah come back here!" He began to chase after her. I just laugh at the scene. Jimin wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Should we grab some ice cream after school?" "Sure." We smiled. He started to pinch my cheeks. "Aigo my jagi is so beautiful today." I blushed. "W-We should go to class. It'll take a while for them to catch up with us." He hugged me and put his head on top of mine. "Hmm arasso jagiya. Let's go." He let go of the hug and hold my hand. We both walked to class until I stopped to check my message. It was from that same person from yesterday.

Unknown:

I told you to stay away from him didn't I?!
I'm not gonna say it again. Stay away from him

"Something wrong Eliza?" I look at Jimin seeing him stopping a few meters away from me. I put away my phone and faked a smile towards him. "Aniyo. It was a text from my cousin. Let's go." I lock hands with him as we walked to class again. I'm starting to question myself once I sat down in class.

*Taehyung's POV*

I finally caught Y/S/N in my arms after she ran away from me. "That was fun." She smiled. I felt a slightly feeling towards Y/S/N but not all the way. My feelings for Y/N hasn't change even one bit. I still like Liz. "Let's go the class. I bet the MinLiz are already heading to class." "Alright." She held onto my hand. We lock hands and walked to class. Just think about Liz with Jimin hurts me a lot. Even when Jimin would go out back then, she wouldn't know a thing that Jimin does until she found out about it. It just hurts me even more when she and Jimin are back together again. She doesn't deserve a guy like him. However, she won't have feelings for me even with or without dating me.

*Elizabeth's POV A few classes later*

I was staring off space once I was in my next class. I was really out until someone called my name and waved their hand in front of my face.

"Huh? Oh hi Eunwoo."
"Did something happened to you or what?" I shake my head.
"Aniyo. I'm fine."
"Is there you want to tell me? I don't mind."
"No really. I'm just stressing out where me and my twin should eat."
"That's nothing to be stress over about but a girl like you shouldn't be stress out. I mean once you get pregnant and you started to stress out it-"
"TMI."
"Oh sorry. But still you shouldn't stress out."
"Alright."

I laughed which made him laughed too. We stopped laughing when the professor came in. "Alright guys. Today is gonna be different. We're heading over to the dance class and see what they have for us since they invited us." Dance class huh? Jimin and Lisa have that class together. "Now let's go go before the class is over. Leave your stuff in here." Everyone got up and walked to the dance class. Lisa started screaming once we got in. "Liz!" She gave me a hug. "Hey." She put her hands on my shoulders. "We're so glad that you're here." "Me too." I smiled at her. At the same time Jimin walked up to us.

"Hey jagiya." He put his arm around me showing everyone I'm his.
"Who's this?" Eunwoo asked.
"Oh this is my boyfriend, Jimin. Jimin, this is my friend from (subject/course/whatever), Eunwoo."

They nodded in acknowledgement but continue to stare at each other. "Lisa~" A guy popped up. "Oh!" Lisa and the guy talked in Thai. I didn't know what they said but he seems nice. Lisa faced to me.

"BamBam this is my friend, Elizabeth. Liz this is BamBam. BamBam is his nickname and he's-"
"I'm her boyfriend~" He wrapped his arm around her.
"Yah! You're not my boyfriend! He's a friend from home." She push away his arm.

The BamBam guy just laughed it off. "Don't worry he's cool and fools around all the time by saying nonsense things. You'll get used to it." I nodded as I laugh along with BamBam. Then they went back practicing.

*Eunwoo's POV*

I glared at the Jimin guy as he was practicing. So that guy is Jimin. The same guy who is cheating on Elizabeth. I feel sorry for Elizabeth and that she doesn't any about this. If only she knew what this guy is doing behind her back.