So imagine you are a teacher at a university. You have a couple hours after each class to help out students. Now you have this top of the class student let's call him Clark, at the start of the year he was surrounded by his peers but as the year went the other students started sitting further and further away from him. This was odd behavior from your students but thought nothing off it. He is your favorite student he has gotten good grades until his last assignment. For the last assignment you told your students to write about a childhood memory. Clark. Clark had talked about how he had brutally murdered his best friend. One night Clark came in after you finished your classes and asked nicely with a suspicious smile if he could have the assignment paper Back and that he mixed it with his actual assignment you gave the paper back. As you were driving home you were thinking about Clark's paper. You were so distracted that you took a sharp turn and spilt your cold coffee on the passenger seat. You went down to clean up the coffee only to notice Clark's paper sitting there. A shiver went down your back as you started driving again moments later you looked out your rear view mirror only to meet that smile of Clark....