Part 2 Focus

..

We are in the lobby of the hotel to where we are staying. Waiting for someone. I am on my way to the comfort room when I see the landscape near the elevator. It's really nice and captivating. From the mini waterfalls to a mini pond with some koi fish in white and orange color with a black spots on it. The water is sparkling si bright like a diamond in the sky.

"Ehemm" somebody is faking a cough at my back. I am a bit nervous upon hearing it and I slowly facing to whoever it is.

It's the same guy I saw near the women's comfort room. I felt like my face is warm and I can't even look straight. So, I had to bow down. "Sorry, for staring you earlier. You only remind me of someone I knew. Bye." I said 'bye' to end the conversation as if we are going to have. Like a lightning, I have reach the comfort room in no time.

I tried to erase what might possible to happen when I stay there and listen to what he is going to say. I'm in but it didn't feel like a comfort room at all. The wide mirror looks like that in the dance studio. There are pot of flowers on both corners. The floor is very shiny that you can see yourself in it. People come and go, however, you cannot see any traces of foot steps. No water spills in the lavatory. It's just so amazing. This kinda same that in Royal palace.

..
..

Heading my way back to the lobby where Mr. Kamaguchi is waiting. He is talking to a guy in a suit. I only see his back. His broad shoulders make me uncomfortable. From the view of it, i wonder if that is good to lean on.

They are laughing. I slowly sited beside Mr. Kamaguchi. "Miss Gomez, I want you to meet Mr. Poncillo. He is our client to meet. So, fortunate that he was here also." He said it with a glad face.
"I'm please to..." I got shocked when i saw the guy in front of me. I didnt finish what i supposed to say. I was frozen. I saw him smirked while his focus is on his cup of coffee.

"What's wrong Miss Gomez? Did you know Mr. Poncillo? Mr. Kamaguchi suddenly cuts me off. He is a life saver." No. Nothing, Mr. Kamaguchi. I then extend my hand to reach his(the guy infront of me.) I find him more like a guy than a man. "Please to meet you, Mr. Poncillo." With a lil' bit of a smile while saying those words. I have sense that he knew i was very nervous, i can feel his hand pressing mine. I totally wants to go to mars right at this moment. Can somebody get me out of here, please?(Its what on my mind).

" Thank you, Miss Gomez.". He then seat properly. Putting a grin on his face is enough for me to know he wants to humiliate me. I dont deserve this!

..
..

Been so tired for today. Though i didnt do much but i am very exhausted. Finally, i can rest. I am here in the room now. I am planning to take a shower first before i go to bed perhaps it can take away what i'm feelin'.

The warm water that sprinkles in my skin makes me feel calm. It touches my skin and to every part of my body, it tickles me. Somethings inside me that wants to be discovered. I am rubbing my breast and pinch the top of it. I really like the feeling of it. I put my left hand in the middle of my thighs. Slowly touching it, didnt bother if theres someone knock on the door.

"Oh my." it took me a minute to realize there is somebody knocking in my fucking door.

I put my bath robe and immediately go to open the door.

"..." i am shookt upon seeing who it is. "What are you doing here? Are you a stalker or what?" I cannot hide how upset i am seeing him here infront of my room.
He is standing with a smile on his face while looking at me like i have some dirt on my face.
"What do you want?" I let my voice be more bossy. For him to feel how serious i am.
"I am just checking if you are really here and not roaming around to find my room." Confidently telling it to my face. "I know, you dreamed of having me in bed by the way you look at me in the airport." He continue to humiliate me. I step outside and check if there are people see us. I saw none. So, I look directly to him. "It's not what you think it is. I've told, you remind me of someone i knew." Me, trying to explain to him.

He come closer. Just an inch from his face to mine. I was holding the doorknob on my right hand and my left is trying to push him but he keep on getting very close. I move my head to the right." Dont do this, i beg you. I am sorry if you feel i have fantasized you. Not gonna do it again." I am shivering when i whisper it.

"Good night Miss Gomez." He then find his way to head into his room. Just next to mine. :(

..
..
zzzzzzzZzzz