「Chapter One」

The current situation was hard to believe, really. It was the middle of a class trial, with the death of Miu Iruma and (your name). Shocking everybody, it appeared that Gonta Gokuhara was responsible for their deaths... Though, he wasn't alone.

It also seemed that Kokichi Ouma had been a big part of it. "So that's how you killed Miu, but... what about... (your name)?" Shuichi asked him. "Remember, Gonta was the one killed Miu! And as for (nickname)..." he trailed off, a silence falling over everybody, that lasted for at least a minute.

"Nobody killed her...!" What...? Everybody was confused by what the purple haired male had just said to them all. How was she killed if... nobody had killed her? "You see... the plan was all set, Miu was going to be killed like the plan, but..."

"It was unknown to me that (your name) had tagged along with her. So when Miu was murdered, (your name) was scared and well... she..." once again with trailing off, everybody waited for what he was going to say next. What had happened to the Ultimate Puppeteer.

"She backed away and fell of the roof to her death." More silence came, leaving everybody not saying a single thing. Even though it was Gonta who had been the murderer, it wasn't his fault at all... Kokichi was the one who was behind it all.

He was responsible for Miu's death, making Gonta kill her, and now... he was going to be responsible for another death. The death of Gonta Gokuhara. "Let's start the punishment!" breaking the long-lasting silence at last.

Gonta's eyes widened, fear rushing over him. He didn't want to be killed, and everybody else was thinking the same. Gonta was kind and harmless, or so they had wished... they didn't want another friend to be killed right before their eyes.

Though, there was nothing they could do to stop that from happening- as the punishment for killing Miu Iruma had began, Gonta being taken away. Close your eyes, don't look, as if that would stop it from happening, not wanting to witness yet another death.

Though, there he was, the green haired male, right infront of them all, tied to a post, about to be killed. While they wished that it wasn't happening, it was, and there was no denying it, and even though they wanted to- there was no stopping it, too.

The previous deaths have already brought so much emotion, so much heartbreak... and here comes another. Though, they would eventually get over it, right...? That's what happened with the other executions and murders. They accepted the fact...

That their friends were dying, and that they would most likely be next.