Chapter Three

Midoriya's heart was pounding

Midoriya's heart was pounding. It felt as if his heart was trying to break through his chest as the said organ palpitated so harshly that he had to physically hold his hand against his torso in order to reassure himself that the vital organ wouldn't go up and running. Unfortunately, his heart wasn't the only thing that was racing. The greenette's mind was going a mile-a-minute as he tried so desperately to collect himself from what happened between him and his bi-colored classmate.

What Todoroki did to him. What he allowed Todoroki to do. How he still craved his heated caress.

In the greenettes mind, he knew what happened wasn't what friends were supposed to do; well, to his knowledge. Even so, he knew deep down that it wasn't something that his peers would think highly of, and just imagining the pure look of loathe and disgust that would be directed at him from Todoroki's own father made him want to shrivel up and die.

'Then why did I tell him "I'll be looking forward to it"? God, how stupid could I be!' The emerald eyed boy internally scolded his past self as he still sat on the cold, hard tile of the empty corridor; not in the right head-space to care about getting his uniform dirty. 'Maybe it was just in the heat of the moment' Midoriya tried to reason with himself, but he knew that wasn't the case. Deep in the back of the freckled boys mind, he knew that what he said wasn't apart of the "heat of the moment" but that he wanted to see Todoroki after school. That he desired to experience the foreign actions that only happened five minutes ago once more.

How his body arched against his muscular torso, how the half n' half hero's steamy breathe fanned against his sensitive neck, and how he rubbed his hips against the teasing, taller boy as he dominated his petite form. It just all felt so right.

With everything playing back in his mind for the 100th time, he felt his cheeks flush a dark-cherry red as he came to a solid conclusion. Midoriya was going to talk to the heterchromia eyed boy after school. If Todoroki was serious about the whole situation then he would succumb to his heart and selfish desires. If it was all just a rouse to get something out of Midoriya, then he would cut all ties off with the two-toned haired boy. He just hoped Todoroki wasn't teasing him for the fun of it, it would probably break his already unstable mind and heart.

But with time and patience, the jade-haired boy would get the answer he is looking for. Resting his mind and calming his throbbing heart, he quickly scurried to his feet and silently walked back into the classroom; a new found confidence shining in his sparkling emeralds orbs as he put forth his resolution.

As fate has it, right when the petite greenette walked in, his emerald eyes locked with a split of beautiful stormy-grey and teal-blue eyes; feeling his heart lurch into his throat as a soft blush graced his freckled cheeks.

He really hopes the bi-colored boy wasn't messing around, or else it would be the death of him.

♥ ♥ ♥

Midoriya felt cold sweat trickle down his neck as he looked anxiously at the clock that hung lifelessly on the off-white wall before him. Midoriya couldn't stop fidgeting. His foot tapped lightly against the tile flooring of the classroom as he thought about what the half n' half boy would say. His fingers padding rhythmically against the hardwood desk as he thought about what he would do. And he bit his lip raw and slightly bloody as he thought of the many scenarios that could go down at their meet-up location. Time went by in a slow blur as Midoriya just couldn't stop his mind from going all over the place, leading to him barely paying attention to his surroundings and scarcely participating in the heroics class as all he could do was watch in a daze. He didn't even write notes in his hero notebook as his aspiring classmates fought against one another during the class.

Uraraka and Iida were quite worried about their broccoli-haired friend as he spaced-out majority of his favorite class; besides the subtile, half-assed nods of agreement they would receive if they tried to start a conversation with him. They both came to a conclusion that there's no point as the greenettes mind was just lost in his own world.

"Deku-kun, it's time to change and head home for the day," the cute brunette called out softly to her spaced-out friend, slightly surprised that those few words broke the spell that kept his mind in a trance.

"A-Ah, okay. Thank you for letting me know, Uraraka-chan!" Midoriya thanked the petite girl with a wobbly smile. Uraraka gave out a sigh as she decided to talk to him, but as she opened her mouth, her freckled-friend has already scurried away to the boys locker room.

'I hope he's okay...." The pink-cheeked girl thought as she gave a loud sigh in exasperation, walking towards the girls locker room to change out of her slightly sweaty gym uniform.

♥ ♥ ♥

Midoriya's mind has official shut down, basically steaming as he continuously stressed over his meet up with the bi-colored boy.

As he entered the locker room once more--his mind finally processing his surroundings--to change out of his gym uniform, his eyes automatically locked onto a broad, muscular back that flexed and twitched as the owner of the body rolled their shoulders back and forth as they tried to loosen their tense muscles.

Midoriya was internally jaw-dropping and drooling like a dog at the godly sight playing out before him; undeniably wanting to run his fingers down the sculpted back, feeling the muscles tense and relax under his touch. 'One touch wouldn't hurt... Right?' Devious thoughts started to flow through the greenettes mind as his finger twitched slightly whilst inching closer to the delectable sight.

Midoriya was snapped out from his heated daze as the owner of the back turned around, showing off a remarkable six-pack. Curious emerald eyes slowly traced up the boy's body, finally locking with stormy-grey and sea-teal eyes sparking with amusement and lust as a ghost of a cheeky smile adorned the boy's delightful looking lips.

The freckled-boys eyes bulged as a ruby-red blush consumed his cheeks, neck, and ears. Midoriya quickly rushed towards his gym locker as his body shook with embarrassment; striping out of his gym uniform with haste as one thought stood out from many.

'Did I just check out Todoroki?!' Screamed in Midoriya's mind as he sloppily buttoned up his uniform dress-shirt. Midoriya went over the whole situation once more in his mind as he pulled his arms through the uniforms jacket.

'I watched as his body tensed and relaxed, I enjoyed how the sweat made his body glisten, and the way his abs were just asking to be licked—HoLY CRAP I WAS!!!' With that final thought, the freckled boy let out a small squeal as he slammed his locker closed with a deafening 'BANG', drawing everyone's attention as he zoomed out of the locker room with his cheeks turning fifty shades of red.

Calm, entrancing heterchromia eyes watched as the greenette rushed out of the room, a devilish smirk gracing his light pink lips as he closed his locker noiselessly; following after the fleeing boy like a predator to his prey.

'Get Ready Midoriya~'