74

"Can you please stay?" The younger of the two groaned, opening the medicine bottle. A lot went through Yoongi's head. But ultimately decided to do so. "I want to talk."

Yoongi sighed, attempting to compose himself before he began talking about his behaviour lately. It was no secret; and that was obvious to him. "Yes, Hoseokie?"

"I want to ask why have you been..." Hoseok tries to find the right word without being too mean. He didn't want Yoongi to feel belittled.

"Rude? An asshole? Ignorant?" Yoongi tucks his legs up to his chest on Hoseok's chair and stares blankly at the floor.

"Well, kind of." Hoseok agreed, careful of using the right tones. "I don't think I have been mean, I don't know what I have done to piss you off."

"Oh, what you have done to me, Hoseok." Yoongi thinks to himself.

"I feel like I want to curl up in a ball and just cry. Seeing you like that makes me miserable. I know you don't show your feelings often, but I haven't seen your smile in what feels like years when it's only been weeks. I want to see your smile again, I feel..." Hoseok stops rambling. "Depressed, almost."

Yoongi felt his heart sink. How could he have been so rude to Hoseok? Yoongi was having a strong war with the tears pooling in his eyes. He begins blinking rapidly while heavily breathing. But it's too late- a tear has fallen. Now two, three.

"Hyung?" Hoseok's voice was sweet and filled with such care.

"I'm so, s-so, so sorry, Hoseokie!" Yoongi was a sobbing mess as he tries to keep a calm tone. Yoongi thought he himself didn't deserve Hoseok to be so sweet to him. "I was trying to prevent my feelings by being rude while you were being the most caring fucking sunshine goddamn- FUCK!" Yoongi shouted the last part as he balled up on the chair.

Hoseok was surprised but mostly felt giddy at the same time. But realised Yoongi probably hadn't processed what he said. Hoseok took off his blankets and walked over to Yoongi and scooped him us in his arms bridal style and carried him back to his bed, laying the older down beside him. Hoseok faced Yoongi, an arm around his waist and the other entwined in his hair.

"I understand. We shouldn't be dating because that can cause so much controversy. I wish it could be different," Hoseok mumbled so quietly to Yoongi.

"I wish it could be different," Yoongi repeats what Hoseok said, taking in breaths of air to calm him down while Hoseok stroked his hair gently.

"I'll wait as long as I can for it to be possible for you, I promise." Hoseok smiles warmly at the sniffling boy.

At that moment Yoongi realised what he said and he began to elaborate, "Hoseok. I love you. I really love you."

"I love you too, Yoongi." Hoseok caresses the side of Yoongi's face so gently, sending tingles down Yoongi's smile making him smile with a look of hope in his eyes.