First encounter. The party

3rd POV
   Barith was in his lab, working on his weapons. Consisting a black colored sword that can secrete poison while attacking. Wearing his lab coat and goggles, he placed carbon fiber on the handle to be more sturdy. He sighed as he placed the sword down on his work table and brushed his white hair and wiped his glasses. He heard a small knock on his door he said a quiet 'come in.' And his loyal minion came in.

    Tripp, a short crocodile wearing a tiny lab coat, holding a small golden envelope. Tripp went to Barith holding out the envelope.
  "Hey Big Boss! There is a letter for you, coming from Billiam!" Tripp exclaimed, Barith raised his brow and took the envelope.
   "Thank you Tripp." Barith patted the crocodile's head, Tripp nodded and left the room. Barith opened the envelope and read it.

   Apparently it was a party invitation.
'Great.' Barith thought annoyed. He sighed and massaged his temple a bit. He placed the invitation on his work table and went to his room. He went to his closet, and rummaged at his clothes. He finally got a suit.

    The suit was in red, with golden flower like patters on the bottom of the hem. He wore a black dress shirt and red tie. He then wore his black shoes and wore his black gloves. He placed some cologne and wore his golden claw ring on his index finger. He slicked his hair back and left the room.

   Barith saw Tripp holding a black coat for him. Barith smiled and thanked Tripp, he then left the Factory.

   Billiam's Yacht
   Barith went to the yacht and was then welcomed by Billiam's servants. Barith gave a small smile and greeted as well. Then the host of course, Billiam came in and welcomed him.

   "Barith! Oh I knew this time you'd come!" Billiam said, Barith raised his eyebrow and sighed. "You said it was important." Barith replied in a monotonous calm tone. Billiam just laughed flamboyantly which made Barith cringe. Then Billiam patted Barith's shoulder and said, "Of course! It is important, since every villain will have a little surprise at the end."

   Barith nodded and went to the food table. He got a small glass of champagne and swirled it around, bored at the party. Then he saw Cosma, he went to her and greeted her.
  "Hello Cosma, fancy seeing you here." Barith says and Cosma looked at him and gave him a smirk.
    "I should be saying that to you, as you avoid to go to Billiam's parties as much as possible." Cosma says with a bit amusement in her voice. Barith just smiles and raised his brows at agreement.
  "I try." Barith says, they conversed for a while until they heard a yell from the entrance.

  "Yeah I'm here with PV! In this Party!" Boxman exclaims. Professor Venomous stood there a bit shocked, then looks at Boxman with a bit of annoyance. Billiam just chuckled awkwardly and welcomed them both. Then Billiam goes to Professor Venomous giving him a surprised look and asked.
   "You brought Boxman, as your Plus one!? You know he's just a joke villain, building all these toy robots." Professor Venomous sighed and rubbed the back of his neck.
   "He forced himself into this party, but surely no one will really notice him." Professor Venomous says in an apologetic tone.

   Barith stares at Boxman for a little while, then he looks at Professor Venomous. He gasped lowly and his eyes dilated.
'Wow, he's handsome. Tall, so calm and collected.' Barith thinks and blushed at his own thoughts.
'What the hell am I thinking?' Barith asks himself then sighs. Cosma patted his shoulder and looked at him with a curious eyes.
"Hey Bar, you good?" She asked with a bit of concern in her voice. Barith looks at Cosma and nods.
  "I'm fine Cosma. I'm just wondering who that man is." Barith says, Cosma raised her eyebrow and looks at the direction where Barith is looking.

  "Oh, you mean Professor Venomous? That guy is a mischievous man. He apparently is partnered with Boxman. Which is really stupid." Cosma says while rolling her eyes at the end of her words. Barith then looks at her.
  "Boxman?" Barith asked the. Cosma then nodded.
  "Yep, that good for nothing villain." She says with a bit of annoyance in her tone as she says the sentence. Barith kept staring at the purple skinned man. Then Cosma took noticed of this and smirked at him.