Chapter 3

Hannah's POV

I was still in class, doing the work but thew hole time Mrs. A kept staring at me, it freaked the hell out of me. Thank god that the bell rang for next period, I grabbed my stuff and quickly left the class room waiting beside the door for Tessa, as I was waiting I got another email from my agent.

To: Hannah

From: Charlie

'Dear Hannah we are leaving fro auditions tomorrow so pack your stuff as soon as you get home from school, you'll be back before the test on Monday, hope you have a good day!'

I smiled because Tessa and I share an agent and he is more like a best friend. Tessa walked out of the class room reading her phone, I was about to say something but she walked into the lockers on the other side of the hall, I started laughing as she looked around noticing what she was doing.

"Ow.." she said standing up, I walked over seeing if she was alright, she nodded and we went to our classes which I had science and she had gym, I sighed walking into the science lab taking my seat at the back of the class like I normally do when I'm not sitting with friends, speaking of friends I haven't seen Dyna all day, I wonder where she is at. As if she read my mind where ever she was she texted me.

{H-Hannah, D-Dyna}

D- hello child, I'm sorry I'm not at school, I'm sick :(

H- lucky!! you're gonna miss the test arn't you

D- hopefully I'm sick for that long :P

H- well get better soon, In science gotta go bye Ashley!!

D- bye child!

I put away my phone focusing on the lesson, but I just ended up drawing a cover for my book that I'm writing, I've been working on it for a long time now and its doing very well.

---

--

-

--

---

The bell rang for the end of the day which was awesome because I was about to die from bordom, I went to my locker seeing that Tessa was already there with all her stuff ready to go, I quickly put my stuff away and grabbed my bag and we walked out of hell.

"Hey I gotta grab some coffee for mom" Tessa said, I nodded and we head for Starbucks, she got the coffee for her mom and we walked back home.

"So as soon as we get home back your stuff girl!" I said skipping along trhe street smiling, she nodded as we arrived at our houses, I walked inside expecting to see my sister on the couch but no one was in, I walked into the kitchen seeing a note.

'Dear Hannah, we had to leave for dad's work, you can go sleep over at Tessa's until we get back, love you honey'

I stuffed the note into my pocket and went upsatirs packing for the trip, I just packed makeup, my headphones and some random clothes.

Tessa's POV

I walked into the house seeing mom on the couch, I handed her the coffee and went upstairs to pack, Thankfully I always keep stuff packed if I ever want o run away so I just grabbed the bag and went over to Hannah's house to see if she was ready, I walked up to the door seeing that she had already opened it. I walked insdie seeing her on the couch watching reruns of the walking dead.

"Hey" I said plopping myself onto the couch.

"Hey" she said watching Carl on the screen, I heard a craah in the back room and we both looked at eachother, we got up walking back to see trwo men with guns, we were about to scream but I saw Hannah get knocked out before I blacked out.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

A/N: sorry for short chapter :P

Go check out my other books and I will be posting a new book soon

Vote/Comment

Ilysm~ T