eight

n o t e

before i start this chapter, i would like to say something. i'm very sorry for such a late update! i haven't really been on wattpad for such a long time :(

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

E I G H T

"Is this really okay? For me to go with you guys," I said in such a concerned tone. "I mean, you're all close friends and I don't want to let you guys feel that you're not free to do whatever you want because I'm with you."

     Haknyeon looked at me with a frown. "How many times have we said that it's okay? Don't worry! We consider you our friend."

     I smiled back. But. Oh my goodness. What I don't like about staying with them is the awkwardness with Younghoon in the future. Why is it awkward, huh? Because I legit stalked him on Instagram and also DM'ed him. That's pretty weird. Weirder if you both met in real life. I wonder what his expression will be when he sees me— the girl who followed him out of nowhere— for the first time. Why am I panicking?

     "You should be excited to meet Younghoon! He's very handsome," Juyeon said and smirked at me. I know that, Juyeon. I just don't want you all to know that I actually know him because you'd think weirdly of me. But yes, he is indeed very handsome.

     "True! And he's also very talented. You'll like him!" Hwall added. Why am I suddenly in an episode of a matchmaking show? Just kidding. They're probably just saying those stuff to make me feel better about coming with them. I'd like to have a "blind" date with Younghoon, though. Again, I'm just kidding (not).

     "Well I hope he'll like me," I said and chuckled. Seriously. I hope he will like me, as a friend of course. Hehe.

     Hwall and Juyeon laughed. Why are they laughing? Do they think I'm joking? Or what? Oh my goodness. "Are you kidding? He'll love you! You're a nice person to be with."

     Oh, how I wish he'd love me in a different way. Just kidding. Also, if you're confused as to why I'm acting like this, why? You're probably going to be like this too once you meet your social media crush after a while. Even if that's the case, you need to show everyone else that you're chill. You don't want to mess things up! #AdviceFromTheNoLoveLifeKyungHee

     "Hey, Younghoon just texted. He said we need to be there in 5 to 10 minutes or else we're the ones treating him," Kyu said. I guess we're already going to go.

Wish me luck, kids.

*   *   *

     We arrived at the venue. I arrived safely without having to stop by some shop and run away forever. Anyways, we're all here at the front door. We're about to go in. I'm about to see Younghoon in real life for the first time. I'm guessing he's even more handsome in real life. Teehee.

     We made our way to the table, and of course, he was already there. He was wearing a white shirt underneath a denim jacket, and jeans. He stood up as he saw his friends coming in. He can't see me yet because Haknyeon and the other guys are very tall. Yes, I'm short (well, not really. They're just really tall). Anyways, when they were done doing their friendly greetings, Haknyeon pulled me out of the cave I was in and introduced me to Younghoon.