~ Chpt. 2 ~

×××

–Ah, I missed your house!
Serj looked around as he found himself in the living room.
It was a simple, little apartment, and the air was so refreshing after a long day of August.

A light-colored sofa occupied a little bit of space, there was a TV, and some other furnishings all around that made the room very cozy.

–Take a sit dude, I'm gonna take some cokes.

Shavo lied his bag near the entrance door, and walked to the kitchen.

Serj's chest, in the while, fell in a slow and low sigh.
He sat down as his friend kindly suggested, and closed his eyes for a little bit, hearing the other's actions like opening the fridge, then the bottles.
His head pictured him in his movements around the table, and thought about the cool surface of the bibits that suddenly became to be a feeling of his, as the younger went in front of the couch and leaned a bottle on his cheek.

–Oh!
The singer boggled and opened his eyes fastly, then taking the coke.
–You scared me...
–I thought you were hot.
Shavo laughed a little, and sat close to the other.
–Duh, I'm hot, what do you think?
Serj fakely bragged himself, with a light smirk, and took a sip of his coke.
–Oh, fucking yes you are..
–Ahah, yeah...

The older tried everything, but ended to blush again, this time it was all his fault.

–I mean, you're an handsome man.
Shavo sighed out of their little laughs; maybe his words sounded enough serious to be taken in consideration, by his friend.

–Hm, n-nah, I don't feel like that,,
–Why not? I find you beautiful.
–Really?
–Yeah.

Some silence interrupted their conversation.
Shavo nodded for a little bit, tapping a random rhythm on the bottle by his fingers.

–I find you beautiful, too.
Serj then added and looked away, coughing a little and biting his lip right after.
–Oh, thank you, cutiepie!!
The bassist giggled in an amused tone, while tilting towards the other.

And that's just how it happened.
A little kiss lied on Shavo's cheek.
So delicate, so brief.

~

And so many others followed.

Serj's head bent to search for right spots to kiss him, starting from Shavo's jawline, continuing down his neck.
His heart was literally exploding, his face was scarlet.

–S-Serj.. What are you-..
Shavo's voice kept on being interrupted by the strong quivers his friend was giving him, and slowly, every single muscle of his body surrendered under them.

Shavo's head rested back, his eyes slowly closed.

The sound of kisses went slowly accompanied by Serj's voice, softly suffocated into small noises and moans that ran on the taller's skin.

And some moments later, the latter responded to his actions by holding him a little closer, and making his back arch so nicely.