^h0t stuff here^

He gets undressed quickly and starts to kiss my chest again, tasting every inch of my skin and going down in my stomach. Meanwhile he grabs my thighs and I open them instinctively.

Then he gives some kisses in my inner thigh, my most sensitive part.

I moan a little. And like a stupid i try to hold myself.

Hoseok's lips are getting closer to my dick that, touch by touch, it gets ample. He grasps the initial part and then he stretches his fingers , passing them all over it. He bends to kiss the end. I put my hand in his hair again, grabbing some of his locks. He embrace the thing all the way over with his mouth. He then brings it out, sucking it, then repeating the same thing over and over, but with more velocity. He stops while I was about to come, leaving me moisturized and lacking of attention.

He gets closer to my face to kiss me. He interchanges the caresses and bites my ear, whispering all the things that he wants to do to me.Then with an erotic move, he scrape himself into my body, stimulating his own erection. The words that he's saying aren't comprehensible, even if Hoseok is near me. I let his breath caress my cheeks.

I don't breathe, I'm watching him and I find all this thing extremely exiting. I'm about to burst.

Hoseok brings two fingers in my mouth. I let him do so, and I moisturize them with the most sensual way that I know.

After a while, he takes them out and smiles.

He slides his hand through my body and gets closer to my entrance with a finger. He starts to kiss me passionately and I admit that this helps because when I can feel him inside me, he distracts me and it doesn't bother too much. I can feel pain when Hoseok's finger comes and wiggles a bit and then gets out. I cringe a little and I think that he saw me so he starts to give small kisses, He then brings another finger at my entrance to widen it. I became an habit, three fingers aren't a big number anymore. The only thing that's unpleasant is the puffiness between my legs. I want  him to touch me.

Hoseok bends his knees so that he could've a better entrance. He brings the edge of his limbs inside my entrance and moans. He's entering so slowly that makes me crazy.

"Please, Hoseok".