Chapter 2: The Gathering

"Thanos is in Asgard? I thought that was destroyed?" exclaimed Tony Stark, in the remains of Avengers tower. He was at the head of a table, monitoring the tracker Peter Parker had placed on Thanos moments before his death.
"It was demolished, but Surtur, the fire demon, and my sister, Hela, the godess of death, are fighting over the remains. I imagine Thanos is recruiting Hela," said Thor, one of the many people at the table. "It would be useless trying to stop her. She can easily break my hammer,"
"I can make a invincible hammer with vibranium," suggested Shuri, Wakanda's inventor.
"What? I'm sorry, cool technology is my thing," said Tony.
"Really? Have you ever worked with vibranium?" said Shuri.
"Fine. Shuri, you'll make Thor a new hammer, and finish healing Rhodes," said Tony. "Ned, keep track of Thanos,"
"Yes, sir," said Ned, Peter Parker's best friend. "Should I call you sir, or Tony?"
"Tony," said Tony as he walked away.
"Thor, what happened to Banner?" asked Valkyrie. "What if Hela and Thanos get him?"
"Banner will never allow himself to get caught," said Thor.
"And if he did?" said Rocket, the annoying raccoon. Thor had forced Tony to let him stay, despite his attitude.
"He has Hulk," Thor stated, confidently.
"Hey, Thor, can you come here for a minute?" said Tony.
"Yeah, Tony. What is it?" said Thor.
"On the bug, we picked up chat. It's about Hulk..."
"Is he captured?" interrupted Thor, nervously.
"No...worse. He's with them,"