Chapter 11

Jeon jungkook:  I'm sorry...

         I look at my phone in confusion. What did he mean? I was praising him, not scolding him. I looked at my keyboard and begin to write text

Me: what do you mean? Why are you sorry 🙁 There's nothing to be sorry about.

Jeon jungkook: I'm sorry I didn't tell you since the beginning, but you know how this goes in this business, they ruin peoples lives. I was doing it for both our sakes and now that you know were at more risk of people finding out.

            The press, they are some evil people. I did see where he was coming from, a scandal isn't preferable for a star that big. They manipulate everything and make it seem like the worst is happening. They can bend everything to their own will. I scan my thoughts, ARMY wouldn't be too happy with me...
             I thought back too previous bts scandals. There was so many revolving around a girl no one knew about. For months pictures went around with this girl and jungkook. Maybe this was a previous girlfriend. But, wouldn't a star and another star be an exclusive for them? I better not let anyone know. Not even mina.

Me: its okay I understand where you're coming from oppa. 🐼

       The message was left read. I simply sat down on my couch and hummed in my head. I was happy. But my heart-
         I felt like there was something. A blockage? Something he was holding back from saying. I curled up in the couch, hopeless and head over heels. My heart was pounding in a rhythmic way. Almost like it pounded to its own song. But it was no happy song, that was for sure. Why was I still not happy? I was talking to jeon jungkook for Pete's sake.

      There was something coming, and it wasn't something good. I fell asleep curled up in a ball holding my aching chest.

       •••The next day in the morning •••
   ~Incoming call from: 🐻MOMO🐷~
"Mmh- its 6 in the morning what do you want.."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT DO I WANT"

        I removed my phone far away from my ear as he was screaming like it was a ke$ha concert.

"Ow.."

"GET YOUR ASS UP YOU HAVE A COMMERCIAL TO FILM!!!"

I looked at the time and the date on my phone.

"Ahh~ that's today?"

"YES ITS TODAY YOU LAZY BUM GET UP AND GET DRESSED"

          I hung up the phone and put up my hair. I then brushed my teeth while I checked for any new messages. None. I put down my phone and proceeded to get ready. I put on a casual oversized hoodie as my wardrobe was just gonna be changed as I got there. I get my car keys and drive to the location set on my phone.

         I look to my right in a stop light to see a bus.

    I roll my eyes and giggle as the light turns green. I put my foot to the gas pedal and make my way to the site.