му gυαя∂ιαи αиgєℓ

"Brielle..."

"Frankie.."

She smiled and gave me a bear hug.

"Frankie... your suppose to be

dead."

She laughed "Uhh No."

"You were stabbed to death Frankie!"

"Got you! That was fake!" She said.

My eyes widened. "What?"

"This whole thing was a test. To see if you were my true sidekick. So I layed low for a while. A worker from Sweet Drinks I guess, stabbed me to death so I hanged low for a while. Two nights when you were at school, I put my diary on your bed. But I guess the cheerleaders found it. But if it wasn't for you, I would be dead right now. But you still fail the test!" She explained.

"So I'm not your sidekick?" My heart ached. What am I? Who am I?

"Brielle you were never were my sidekick." Frankie told me.

I glared at her. "Then what am I to you huh?" I screamed. "Am I your dog that you play around with and leave for dead when I save you?"

"Brielle your not my sidekick. Your more like a Guardian Angel... My Guardian Angel." Frankie said.

"What?"

"Your not a sidekick. Your my Guradian Angel. Without you I would be dead. Remember the time when I was gonna burn the house?"

"Yeah."

"I would have done it if you didn't beg me not to. And I thank you for that. Remember the time I was gonna fight Regina?"

"Uh-Huh." I nodded.

"Thanks to you, I still have a clean record."

"So I'm not your sidekick?"

"Brielle. Your my sister. Your my best friend. And your the most important person in my life. I love you Brielle." Her words ment a lot to me.

Happy tears came out my eyes and I smiled. "I love you too Frankie." I responded. I gave her a huge hug.

"Don't go soft on me Brie ok?" She joked.

I ignored her comment. "Can we go back to the way things were?"

"Sure!"

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Our hug broke out and we gave each other an awkward smile.

You wouldn't know how it feel

its a twin tнιиg! ♡

тнe end❢