The Big Test

The days that me and Carter spent tutoring was good mostly making out but good. So I was kinda hoping he'd do good.

I wore a floral boob tube with a high low skirt. it was a white skirt with pink toms.

I heard a honk and ran downstairs and got in the car.

He pecked me up and pecked my mouth.

and we rode to school.

we went to biology tighter while holding hands.

and we changed seats so we could sit next to each other. the teacher told us we could begin

.

.

.

.

moments passed and we turned in our tests. and we got them back I'm 15 minuets.

I got a A+

Carter looked mad so I got sad and when he showed me it was a big fat B and I was so happy.

then we went outside the classroom and made out.

wen we got to my house we sat down. and watched a movie for a while it was insidious. I was so scared. I told him to spend the night.

he called his mom and told her that he's spending the night over Matts house. and told Matt.

then I went in the kitchen and I heard something.

I turned around no one was there.

then I heard it again. and I turned around and carter was right there I screamed

HOLY SHIZZ!!!

he laughed so hard and grabbed my waist and kissed my neck and turned me around and made out with me.

it sucked on his ear and I made him hard and he had a massive vine I laughed and he said remember that means he likes you.

we went to the room and had sex tighter and then after that we just laid down and I feel asleep in his arms.