Chapter One

-hospital 3:49am-

-Carter's P.O.V-

I couldn't hear anything. my mom was pacing back and forth in the hall. We were waiting patiently to hear what the problems were. Would Taylor be okay? No one knew. I'm sure you're lost. Taylor's my younger sister. She's always been there for me. Well, except when stuff happened! maybe this would be better if you could hear Taylor's part. But she's knocked out. She ran away three years ago! We've tried hopelessly to find her. Nothing worked at all. We all finally got our wish. We found her. There just one bad thing. We didn't want her hurt. Now we know she's hurt. There was a car crash, we just don't know how they got our numbers. Taylor was sixteen when she left. she's nineteen now. I wish I could hear what she sounds like now. I wish I could see what she looks like now. We've been waiting for the past two hours. I wonder what Taylor's been doing. I wonder why it's taking so long. I wonder how much she's changed.

-Doctor comes out-

My mom walked straight up to him. "Doctor franta what's wrong with Taylor?!" Mom asked quickly. "Mrs.Reynolds you may want to take a seat this is going to take some explaining." The doctor sat down as did my mom. "So Taylor, she has a concussion we had to completely flush her system" he said taking in a deep breath. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" Mom started screaming. "come with me this would be a lot easier to explain" he said standing up! "May my son come?" mom asked "of course ma'am he is older then sixteen correct?" He said as I stood up "DUUUUHHH" I got beside my mom. We walked to the room. Taylor was laying there her eyes were closed there was a tube in her mouth a needle in her arm and a mask over her mouth she hasn't changed much. still short. still blonde. "So see here" the doctor put the x-rays on the screen and turned the lights on and dimmed the ones in the room. "Taylor had drugs in her system too many to name. Mixed with alcohols suck as vodka beer and a lot more. With the car crash, the car she was in was hit head on. her head crashed into the dash bored and as the glass shattered it went into the left side of her brain, which you should know the left side holds your memory. She's going to lose her memory. so when you take her home. You're going to need to try to slowly bring her memory back don't rush it. You can sit in the room with. Her only six visitors at a time she should be awake in a couple minutes maybe hours" he said walking out. "welp Taylor changed" I started laughing my mom hit me in the stomach "CARTER!" She walked yo the chair beside the bed and sat down i walked up to my mom "she'll be okay mom just talk to her" input my hand on her shoulder. "What if she doesn't remember us?" She started to tear up. "Well of course she wont! That's the point of memory lost mom" i giggled "IT ISNT THE TOKE FOR JOKES CARTER!!"

-50 minutes later-

I was laying on the bed beside Taylor mom was sitting in the chair watching t.v

"Oo" a quietly "taylor?" I sat up "who?" Taylor sat up "TAYLOR" mom said loudly "WHO ARE YOU?!" she asked giving us looks "I'm your brother carter!" I said hugging her she moved away "I'm your mom. welcome home." my mom stood up. "Wait? what...?"