Who is She?

Who is she?

That's a good question. Not many know the girl who committed suicide, but so many did at the same time.

What happened to her that caused her to commit suicide can be found in her journal. In her memoir, I found the will she made before.... she died.

Now, when and why she wrote the will? Your guess is as good as mine.

Who is she?

She has a name. It's Razzie. Would have turned thirteen in a week. Indian girl. Went to a good school and did well. Was to go into eighth grade. Did a bunch of AP courses. Had a lot of opportunities. Loved to help the less fortunate. Very sweet and caring. Always pulling pranks. Loved to crack jokes. It used to be her coping mechanism to stress. Could have gone very far in life. Could have been successful. 

But she didn't.

Who is she?

The girl with smooth, creamy brown skin. Big brown eyes with golden sparkle and blue ice rims. Long thick black hair that stopped at her waist. Had an "enviable" body. Had the features women have felt they needed: Small waist, flat stomach, broad hips and chest, hourglass figure. Perfect arc of the foot. Before all of these, um, incidents happened, her soft pink lips were often curled in a mischevious smirk, being quite the prankster.

Who is she?

The girl you would always see wearing sweaters, mostly grey. Constantly had her hair clipped back messily into either a bun-ish thing or a braid. Whenever she would rarely open her hair, everyone would marvel at her beauty even more. Would rarely wear shorts, always had a book in her hand, and would continually hang out in the library.

Who is she?

The girl who always had a ring of girls with her, and one extremely sassy male friend (who said he had to be gay?), wanting to be seen with her. Look closer; she rarely could ever talk, when she did the girls gave the looks that would refrain her from continuing to talk. The girl that people would be "friends" with for appearance, but never friendship.

Who is she?

While others were italic, she was to be read in bold.

While she comforted others, she held her own.

While she always defended others, she had to embrace her cold.

Now let us tell the tale of why she died, cried, and retreated.

For what you learn cannot be repeated.