Is God truly... God?

What I learned quickly from Razzie's journal was that she never truly had faith in God.

Or the gods, she's Indian and also loves Greek Mythology. Then again, we Indians also refer to the gods as God sometimes.

She also believes God is not a He. Nor a She. God is a They. Razzie believes this because God is claimed to be the a infinite being and is the one that at the end of the day created a man and a woman. God created the genders, therefore being a, well, being of no gender.

Yes, she did believe in God, but she did not have faith in them. You might be wondering what that means. Razzie does think that there is a god/are gods, yet she does not put faith into them as some of us who follow religions do. She questions whether they are genuinely omnipotent, omniscient, or omnipresent.

What's her problem with God? While going through the toughest parts of her life, God was never there for her, supported her, helped her, let alone acknowledged it. She claimed, "If God is omniscient and omnipresent, then why didn't they know and help my situation? There, she raised a good point. Maybe there was a sign of God, and she didn't know. 

She also raised the question, if God is omnipotent, why hasn't he [or they] used their unlimited powers to bring end wars, help innocent minds, and prevent pollution. She concluded that He wanted humans to pay for their mistakes - and then questioned His creation of humans. And though there is the story of Adam and Eve, Ri, like a lot of people, did not believe in Christianity.

She questioned God before time, the most potent force in the world, and the energy that, in specific ways, can defeat gods.

Razzie questioned a lot of things, from silly morals to topics God can't even find the answer to. But she did do this: she taught the part of the world who listened to open their eyes and question beyond knowledge.  Those who took that knowledge have become some of the most brilliant people the world has seen. They took the advice, of a seven-year-old. (When she started giving her best advice).

But once you have an understanding of her radical beliefs in God, you will find why she started trusting no one.

She chose to trust her inner shadows, her demons because they, in the end, took care of her when no one could. 

Quoted from her journal (it's a rhetorical question FYI):

"Can't trust God, damn it. Then who can you trust?"