talking with her father

You arrived home late to find a confused vinny. "We can explain" you say as you take her inside and you all sit in the frontroom.

Vinny looks to you and raises a brow "well?" He asks as you go to say something but your daughter alison buts in... "Daddy, i ran into some men, they daid they knew i was your daughter and tried to kidnapp me, i beat the shit out of one of them, after i got picked up by a man named mister Whitmore" vinny looked surprised at what she said. You sighed "he explained to her about silvers journey with the others, and that jim had found another map, but it had something todo with Atlantis" vinny got up and walked into the kitchen, and you followed behind, you both started whispering.
Vinny: "we can't keep going on these adventures, i don't want our daughter in on it either"
You: "vinny we've never backed out on these before, and we promised Allison that she could do what, she wants!"
Vinny: "we are both in our 40's and gettin to old"
You: "vinny PLEASE"
Vinny: "fine"
You and vinny walk back to your daughter and sit next to her.
You sigh and look at her "your sure you want to take this mission allison?"
You ask and she looks at you, clearly that face says a yes.
"Alright then, we all go" you say as she hugs you.