Short Story #3

I walked down to the airport exit to get to my taxi driver. Many different people were in this place, people from Korea, Cuba and just so many places.

Before I left I went to the bathroom. I opened one of the stalls to find muffled moans in the one next to mine. I knocked on the side of the wall, someone is probably going poo-poo.

"Are you okay? Do you need tissue? Or perfume?" I asked quietly not to embarrass whoever was in there.

"No." She heaved out, stretching the 'o'. It sounded... Sensual.

I nodded, though she couldn't see it and exited the stall. While I was washing my hands the women from the stall walked out. Her hair and clothes was dishealved but damn did she look oh so sexy, I tried to focus on washing my hands but greatly failed.

"Thanks. I um guess." She said quietly "But I didn't need." Fixed her hair and clothes then washed her hands.

My eyebrows and lips knitted together, thinking about what she was actually doing. Shit I'm so slow sometimes. She was doing the no-no, my lips formed an 'O' realizing then I smiled sheepishly at the ground.

"I'm sorry." I was embarrassed.

She laughed. "Don't be. It was my fault I should've waited until home, I'll finish there." Images ran through my mind. Not pleasant ones at that. She is so damn hot, she can finish with me anytime. I bit my lip and continued to look her up and down.

What am I doing? I shook all the random thoughts out of my mind and went back to washing my hands. I felt a pair of warm hands tug my ass.

"Why did you stop looking." I noticed the voice instantly. My cheeks flamed, I never felt this warm before. Her hands gently rubbed my hips occasionally then she massaged parts of my butt.

Only hums came out my mouth. I subconsciously pushed my body towards her, feeling her warm hands travel to my upper body. I stopped her hands and dragged her to the outside gates, where she took the lead and brought us to a black jeep.

I didn't question were the car came from or if it was hers. I needed to live a little. I am in the mood right now and it's hard to get out. She opened the car and pushed me inside and stuck her hand in my shirt, She the dominant type and I love it. She pushed my shirt off my body and placed kisses down my back, she may be a women but she sure treats me like a man would.

Moments later I found myself from the waist and up bare and with her. I pulled her closer to my lips and she followed through, our boobs touching for time to time and her hands hungrily searching my body. It was refreshing. She grabbed my shoulders and laid me down on the car seat, kissing down until she reached to my legs.

She giggled before sticking her fingers into my entrance, sending shocks of pleasure through my body. One, two and three fingers went into me. She finally pulled them out a licked her fingers.

"You taste so good." Our legs intertwined as our hips moved. Her moans filled the car and our movement probably shook it also, I didn't care. Someone can come up to the window and watch I still wouldn't care.

"I'm almost there." She sighed out as we both climaxed at the same time. We sat in the car until a security guard cam yo tell us to move. I dressed gave her my number then left, with barely an effort to make myself presentable.