Im In Love With You ( Ross Lynch fan fic ) The Car Accident

Ross POV: It was 9:00 a.m. my alarm clock woke me up i hit it to turn it off,got out of bed,got dressed, ate cereal and was heading my way on the set of the show. After an hour everyone finally shows up inccluding my brothers and sister. After a few hours later we are done. I go to my dressing room to collect my stuff. Once i was done we all headed out the doors. " I'll drive " i said before getting in the car.

We started driving Riker sitting next to me turned on the music reallly loudly. We continued to drive.  After a few minutes we all heard someone honking their horns and kept pointing without notcing we were still driving and ran  a red light there was a car driving and before we knew it we had crashed into someone! We were all ok  except for the person in the car.Smoke was coming from the persons car when the smoke was clear anough we saw a girl she wasnt moving. We heard screams we turned our heads to see two girls problably 13 run to the car. We all got out the car and rush to their sides other people rushed over to us. " Haily " one of the girls said between sobs,please be ok. " Riker opened the door he unbuckled her seatbelt. Her took her out of the car and carried to our car. I turned the girls were staring at me " Come with me " i said taking both of their hand in mine. They nodded. I led them to the car we got in Rocky was holding the girl putting his head on her chest to se if it was still beating while Rydel was trying to calm the other girls dwon sure enough she did.