Chapter Three

Nikki was tired. She wanted to stay in bed and forget about everything, but she couldn't.

Nikki's pov:

Sleep. Sleep is all i could think of. I wanted to sleep and escape this world for a while.

"Wake up Nikki!" I heard Niel yell.
"Do I really have to?" I groaned.
"Yes! We're going home!" He said with a tone of exitement.
"Did Max leave already?" I asked.
"Yeah, for someone who says he hates his parents he sure is impatient to see them" He answered.

I get up and pack my things.
As we're about to leave, I see Sasha and her gang. And... Max!? Why is he with them!? Wait... what is he doing?!

Max's pov:

I woke up early since I promised to meet Sasha. She's annoying, but I have no choice since I don't want to look like a dick infront of the guys for some reason.

"So Maxie..." Sasha says seductively.
"Don't call me that" I respond coldly.
"Tsk yeah yeah, now close your eyes!" She commands.
"Why-" I try to say but she's already covered my eyes, and before I know it I feel something on my lips. Sahsa kissed me.
"Sasha what the fuck!" I yell and push her away.
Before she responds, I can see Nikki... crying infront of me. "Wait.. Nikki I can explain!" I try to yell but she's already running away.

Nikki's pov:

Why... why am I crying. I look like an idiot. I have to get away. I run. I run all the way to our home through the ship. I run into my room. Niels dad looks confused. I'll let Niel explain.

I'm sobbing. Why? Why does it hurt so much. Max can kiss girls, why couldn't he, but why do I feel so... Jealous. I'm jealous. Why? Wait. Do I...?

I... like Max?

Oh no! I like Max! Why now!? I should have realized sooner! Damn it!

Niel's pov:

I cant believe it. Max did this to my sister! He better be sorry! Ugh I need to explain this to dad.

Max's pov:

I go home. I walk into my room. I don't greet Gwen or David. They look concerned. I try to keep the tears in. I can't  i- i'm sorry Nikki.
I hear Someone open the door. Gwen and David. "Max how are you?" David asks in his annoyingly caring voice.
"I- i-m fine!"I say defending myself.
"No way, I know that face" Gwen says.
"I've felt it a million times" she says.

Time skip to after an explanation to Gwen and David:

"So that's it, you like Nikki," Gwen says understandingly. "What! Wait, I do?"  I like her.

_______________________________________

A/n this one's a little short because I don't have too much time today, but the next one will be longer I promise! See you soon and thank you for reading! <3