Chapter 5

"What the hell is this place?" she asked with her eyes wide opened and amazed at the beauty of the lake she was standing in front of.

"Can't you just silently admire it kitten?" he asked trying to touch her ass, mischievously.

She turned around and looked at him with her famous death stare and slapped his hand. She was furious as hell, wordless, and sat on the cold, damp stone, her legs crossed, her hands resting on her knees. 

"Don't you dare touch me there again" she yelled.

"Where?" he smirked and folded his arms as she rolled her eyes in in annoyance while praying for something miraculous to happen that would cut her out of this situation.

"Are you always like this?" he asked smiling at her.

"Huh?"

"You know RUDE" he whisper yelled in her ears mischievously as she turned around again to face him with yet another annoyed expression. He was getting on her nerves right now and she remembered when she said to herself that 'THIS IS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE', well she was right because it wasn't just a situation, she was going to be living in a nightmare from now on.

"I should be the one asking you this?" she spat as he made a confused face. "Who sent you? What kind of annoying dare is this?" she yelled.

"Dare? I don't understand what you're talking about!" he replied.

"Oh yeah! You're now apparently an idiot with no brain who doesn't know what I'm talking about" her eyes were crinkling with exasperation and her heart was drowning in the fear of yet another possible high school drama that was building up against her in the face of this new blue eyed brute.

"Well I don't know what you think about me but..I'm a really good guy" he said faking innocent expressions.

"Yeah a good guy who kidnapped me and took me HERE! somewhere between Earth and Hell" she yelled completely ignoring the beauty of the place.

"I-I seriously don't know what you're talking about" he sighed. "and I didn't kidnapped you..We're on a date" he simpered.

"Whatever! I need to go home" she spat walking back.

"Now?! No no no kitten! You haven't even seen the lake yet" he said with his usual smirk.

"I don't want to!..Now please drop me home" she said folding her arms with a stern expression on her face.

"Oh come on! Not yet..I thought we could just agree to some deal" he sniggered playfully.

"What..what kinda deal?" she frowned.

"You know.." he said coming closer as she backed off a little looking him in the eyes. "I-I can be your Adolph" he frowned vexatiously. "Be my Alma!"

"What?" her face was blank as hell with confusion. "Who the hell is that?"

"In short..I wanna be your sugar daddy" he whispered grabbing her ass again.

"You know what? You can just fuck off and drop me home right now" she yelled instantly looking at him with 'YOU'RE SO DEAD' expressions and smacking his hands off of her again.

"But? How can I drop you home while I'm Fucking off?" he laughed meanwhile she pushed him into the lake furiously.

Splashing down the water he tucked his face out still laughing at her furiousness.

"You could've warned me kitten" his smile didn't fade a bit. He was some relentless and tenacious boy who wasn't ready to be accept 'NO' for an answer and in spite of her every harsh word he was determined to get what he wanted..'HER!' She was someone the devil locked his eyes with, without even letting her notice and that was enough for her to buried alive but little did she knew that the boy she's cursing mentally would be someone who has plastered her picture on his mind and is ready to play with her new little doll and Toby Cavanaugh doesn't do dares. He grabs what he wants right away and she was his next prize whose body and heart, in his mind was already coated in his name.

15 comments till the next part❤