Dark Pardox: Plane Ride

The whole fight to New York I was scared witless. I was also confused. So i was still hoping to get some answer's from Harry, which i did not even receive because he was sleeping the whole damn time as if there was no other care in the world.

After those 8 paranoid hours of looking over my shoulder every five seconds, the plane finally landed. That's when the plane was now the least of my problems and buff thugs out to kill me were.

We waited for a few others before we exited the plane our selves... holding hands. So Now i'm scared and about to be sick because this vermin asshole Harry Is touching me. Well This has been the best summer i've had ...

After Harry Grabbed the both of our bags we went outside and called for a taxi.

We had finally made it to the hotel after and hour and a half of heavy New York traffic.

As we entered, i couldn't help but to look around in admiration, A crystal chandelier hung elegantly from the ceiling, adorned with beautifully carved decorations painted in gold.The ground was a white marble floor that shined brightly.

At the very end of the lobby there was a desk with a black marble finish and the hotel's name 'ennA' was carved and painted in a shinny white, enclosed by glass.

At the front desk there was a woman behind the counter with blonde hair, and blue eye's.She wore a green dress suit with the companies name on the sleeves.

"Well what can i do for you today". She stared at Harry as if he was a hot Turkey fresh out the oven, practically drooling. 

Leaning over the counter giving us both a good look at her chest, just ignoring the fact that i'm here the whole time.

I think I'm going to gag...

"We'll have a two bed room suite". Harry smirked and winked at her, biting his bottom lip in the process.

Yea... I'm still here.

She smiled and turned around to get the room key, bending over lower then neccesary giving us a full view of her arse.

I scoffed. Ladies and gentleman this is the exact definition of a desperate whore begging for attention.

After minutes of waiting for her to grab a room key that should usually take 5 seconds to get, she reached forward to give the key to Harry but i snatched it out of her grasps.

"Thanks". giving her a fake smile i began to walk to the elevator, bumping shoulders with Harry in the process.

Pressing the Elevator button i walked inside and pressed floor 26, i spun around and saw a not so happy Harry waking my direction.

As soon as the doors were almost closed, he quickly put his hand in between pushing them back open and walked inside.

Today just seems to be getting better and better .

As soon as they officially closed i jumped at the sudden yelling.

"Are you really trying to cause attention to us Stella, She could be working for the people out to kill us!"

My eyes widened in confusion and disgust. "What the hell did i do? You're the one flirting with the whore biting your lips and shit!"

"I was being polite, Don't let your jealousy get us killed".

I laughed. "Jealousy", can you believe the nerve of this guy? He maybe be good looking but likeable is a no. "Don't let your dick get us killed either."

I walked to our room pissed off and annoyed. This isn't getting me anywhere. I could die today and he wants to fucking argue.

After i found room 207 i slid the card in, and walked inside not even bothering to hold the door for him.