04.

Allissa
The next day

I guess Cliff was making it up to me at the fact that he rather hang with his broke ass friends than his girlfriend. Anyways, we're going to this seafood bar, and everyone knows i'm completely in love with crabs.

"Table for 2 please?"

"Right this way" the hostess said.

We sat down and immediately we had some Texas Toast be sat in front of us. The waitor came over, and we both got a jumbo bucket of King Crab legs.

Everything was going good until it wasn't.
"So baby. When will I get to see that pretty kitty"

My face scrunched up. What the fuck is a pretty kitty? " I'm not sure what you mean" as I acted dumb.

"Honestly baby, how long do I have to wait? We've been together for 8 years already. I'm tired of running around chasing pussy. I want you and only you baby."

He grabbed my hand and tears began forming. I can't believe he blatantly just admitted to sleeping around. If I didn't want my crabs, I'd be out.

"Listen Cliff. If you can't take the fact that i'm not ready yet, this is not the relationship for you"

Right before he could speak, our food came out. I just wanted to pack up and leave. The rest of the meal was silent. Once the bill was paid, I stood up ready to leave, but he asked did I want to go somewhere. I said yes ONLY because he said he had something to show me.

About a 1/2 hour went by and we were pulling up to some wharehouse.

"What the hell is this Cliff?"

"Chill baby. When we're around these niggas, I'm Bow"

This nigga. "Ok well when am I here? And what in the hell are these white bags that look like bricks?" Then it clicked !

"I know I've always told you I'd never bring you around this shit, but honestly baby I think you'll be more comfortable with me if you could see this side of me."

I literally wasn't. This wasn't fun, but I didn't want to seem scared.

"Can we go please?"

He just dropped me off at home. Before I could even get in the door, he sped off. Fuck him man ! When I got in the door, I gripped my hair and received a call from my dad.

"Hey babygirl"

"Hi daddy. What's up?"

"Well, 2 things. First, don't make any plans for Sunday. Your momma's cooking dinner because your brother's coming home from college tomorrow, and I have a little issue that I was wondering if you could help me out with?"

"Is everything good daddy? Of course i'll be there"

"Yea everything's fine, I just rather ask you in person"

After a little convo with my dad we hung up. What could he possibly have to talk to me about? Oh boy !

What's gonna happen next? What did Cliff go do, and why isn't Liss comfortable after being with Cliff for how many years? Vote, Comment !