bikes & kites

I got up from my bed which I was lying for hours. I looked outside from my little window. I think the weather was quite nice. Sun was shining, clouds were in the sky, people were enjoying their summer and I was just staying at home, doing exactly nothing. But today is different because I'm going to the city park with Sadie. I tried to forget the fact that I was anxious about this. I don't know why but when I'm with her, I feel like I have butterflies in my stomach. I still didn't understand what is it. I packed some food, all necessities and place them into my bicycle basket. Sadie was three blocks away so I reached her house within ten minutes. I throw a tiny rock to window to get her attention. Soon she opened the door and greeted me. She was smiling widely, her eyes were sparkling, her lips were kissable. Forget the last thing that I said. When I was too busy looking at her, she gave me a hug. I wrapped my arms around her and I realized how much I miss her. She separated the hug and smiled at me once again.

"Let's go, there's no time to lose."

We drove to the city park. Both of us were aimlessly silent. We were quick sightseeing the city. I always loved wondering around the city, wish I could do this with Sadie more often. After a long, quiet fifteen minutes, we came to our destination. Even if I came here for the hundredth time, this park is still making me happy. I looked around, most of the people were doing picnic and the others were flying their kites.

"Do you wanna try it or not?"

"Of course I want it, Sadie."

I sighed. I mean didn't we come here to fly a kite and have a good time? She chuckled.

"Do you know what you're so cute when you're being sassy"

"W-who? M-me?"

She started to laughing like a crazy. I had to be serious but I couldn't. I mean who wouldn't laughed when a person is laughing right in front of you? I wiped my tears.

"You like teasing me, don't you?"

-----------------------------------------------

I took the food from basket. There was a another box that I bring. It was for Sadie. I knew that she loves cinnamon rolls so I did them for her. I wrapped the box with cover to hide it.

"I want you to close your eyes, ok?"

"Alright but why?"

"Please, just do what i'm saying."

I took the cover on the box and handed it to her.

"Now you can open your eyes."

She didn't say a word. But her smile and eyes were speaking. They were obviously showing the happiness she have. She pulled me into a tight hug.

"You don't know how much you made me happy. Thank you for everything. I love you."

"I love you more."

She went to her bike to bring something. It was a box with wrap on it. Please tell me it's not a gift.

"I know they aren't handmade and beautiful as your cinnamon rolls but here is my gift for you."

"Are you trying to make me cry? I don't know but you are doing it. Your heart is too beautiful. I love you too much."

We sat on ground looking at the breath-taking sunset. There was so many colors on the sky. Golden, orange, pink, purple and blue. I took a picture with my camera. Sun was setting minute by minute. Moon was replacing the sun. Colorful sky started darken it's color. Almost half hour later moon was shining, sky was navy blue and the stars were visible. I started to sing. (Play the song)

I'm building this house, on the moon
Like a lost, astronaut
Lookin' at you, like a star
From a place, the world forgot
And there's nothing, that I can do
Except bury my love for you

The brightness of the sun, will give me just enough
To bury my love, in the Moondust
I long to hear your voice, but still I make the choice
To bury my love, in the moondust

Nothing can breath, in the space
Colder than, the darkest sea
I have dreams about the days, driving through your sunset breeze
But the first thing, that I will do
Is bury my love for you

The brightness of the sun, will give me just enough
To bury my love, in the Moondust
I long to hear your voice, but still I make the choice
To bury my love, in the moondust

I'm a cast away, and men reap what they sow
And I say what I know, to be true
Yeah I'm living far away, on the face of the moon
I've buried my love to give the world to you

The brightness of the sun, will give me just enough
To bury my love, in the moondust
I long to hear your voice, but still I make the choice
To bury my love, in the moondust

We ended the song together. Now I know why I feel like this when I'm with her. It's called love. I'm in love with her.

"Sadie I-"

She leaned it and softly kissed my lips. In this moment there was only her and I. Love never felt so good to me. Who would've guess that the girl who lost her hope on love never want this to be end. We pulled away and look at each other's eyes.

"I love you."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey panini heads, how are you?

Did you like the chapter?

I hope you do because if you didn't then I have to kill you :)

Jk. I hope you will like this because I put too much effort in it. It's currently 03.30 a.m in here and I started in 1 a.m I guess. So I'd be happy if you vote and comment.

If you have request, please message me or write it on the 'information' chapter.

Thank you for reading this, love you ♡