1

Jungkook was walking down the street with his friend group. 'Let's walk this way.' He said. 'You sure? It's way longer then the way we always walk...' Jimin said. 'I'm obviously sure boy.' Jungkook said and winked. 'If you say so...' They walked along a busy road. Jungkook looked after him. He saw Hoseok walking alone a few meters behind them. 'Why is he all alone' He said to himself. 'Who?' Taehyung asked. 'Oh nobody..' Jungkook looked to the ground. 'Well..okay then.' Taehyung said and he started walking faster with the group. Jungkook wasn't in a hurry so stayed walking on his own speed. Hoseok looked at his phone and didn't pay any attention to the busy road. Jungkook looked behind him, again, and saw that Hoseok was to near to the road. 'Look out!' He said and ran to Hoseok. He pulled Hoseok against him before a car hit Hoseok. He blushed and let go. 'You okay?' Asked Jungkook. 'Uh....I think so...thanks for saving me?' Hoseok said and looked to the ground. 'Uh...we should hurry if we want to make it on time to school.' Jungkook said and started walking again. 'Yeah you're right..' Hoseok said and started walking next to Jungkook. Jungkook looked at Hoseok and smiled a bit. Hoseok was very shy and gave him a little cute smile back.

In class Seokjin asked Jungkook where he was.'Uh I saved Hoseok from getting a car accident....' Jungkook said back. 'Oh....okay.' The teacher asked if Namjoon wanted to give his lecture first. 'Sure.' He walked towards the board and plugged his USB in the computer. He started talking about his family. Hoseok sat behind Jungkook and keeped staring at him. Jungkook turned and Hoseok was shook. 'Uh I wasn't looking at you....' He wispered. 'Yeah right..' Jungkook wispered back and laughed silently. Hoseok smiled as Jungkook turned back. Gosh he's so handsome he thought. After Namjoons lecture it was Jungkooks time to shine. (So sorry for my bad English I'm Dutch...) 'Well, my lecture is about my friends because they are very important to me.' Jungkook started. Hoseok looked dreamy at Jungkook the whole lecture. For the first time Jungkook looked at Hoseok while giving his lecture. He struggled with talking on that point. Hoseok maked a move like: Stop looking at me you fool! While he was laughing silently. Jungkook finished his lecture and the bell ringed.

In the break Hoseok was sitting all alone at a table. Jungkook walked to the table where he and his friends always were sitting at. 'So, what was that?' Yoongi asked. 'Huh? What you mean hyung?' Jungkook was looking confused. 'Omg are u really that dumb? U struggling while your lecture u fool!' Yoongi rolled his eyes. 'Oh....nothing, I just forgot a few words so....' Jungkook putted his fork hard in his food and slapped with his hand on his leg and kept it there. 'Tf bro what u doing? Lmao.' Said Taehyung. 'I'm not hungry....' Jungkook felt bad for Hoseok. He looked over at him. 'Jungkook where are you looking at, it's like you are looking at something the whole day now.' Seokjin said. 'Oh, just a bit scared of that boy almost got hit by a car..' He lied. 'U sure?' Namjoon asked. 'Yeah of course!' Jungkook almost screamed. 'Uh...sorry bit stressed...' Everyone was looking at Jungkook, Hoseok too. 'We're going outside for a bit, wanna go with us Kook?' Jimin asked. 'No, not really in the mood sorry.' Jungkook watched how his friends walked outside while they were talking bout getting a motorcycle. Jungkook trowed his food away and walked over to Hoseok. 'Hey.' He smiled to Hoseok. 'Oh! Hello Jk!' He said. Oh my freaking god what's he doing here?! Hoseok thought. 'Why u all alone...' Jungkook asked 'And by the way, call me Kook :).' 'Uh, no one really wants to sit with me.' Hoseok looked Jungkook in the eyes. 'Why....' he started talking very fast, hoping Hoseok might not hear him 'You're handsome as fuck and you're the cutest person I've ever seen Hoseok...' Hoseok was totally shook. 'You really think that?!' He asked. 'Yeah why not...' Jungkook blushed. 'Hey uh....how about hanging out a bit after school? It's just us don't worry!' Jungkook smiled sweet and winked. 'YES! Uh I meant.....yeah sure, I would love that.' Hoseok blushed and was very happy. 'Great!' Jungkook putted his hand on another place and it was accidental on Hoseoks hand. Hoseok spread his eyes wide open. First Jungkook wanted to take his hand back, but eventually he didn't. He enjoyed the warmth of Hoseoks hand and it turned him a bit up. When he felt he started getting a boner he took his hand back en placed his bag on his boner so no one could see it. 'Uh sorry...' He was a bit shaky. 'Don't worry it's okay Kook...' Hoseok smiled en was wondering why Jungkook placed his bag on his lap. Hoseok looked outside en saw Jungkooks friends were watching them. 'Uh...Kookie? You're friends are watching us..!' He was shy. 'Don't worry they have nothing to say.' The bell ringed and Seokjin has seen something what happend...

Woah I think this story is really cringe omg lmao...Sorry I'm really bad at this and he is really short, sorry for that also! Part 2 will come soon, not that you'll like it but yeah. Bye!