Chapter 3- Something new

Hey guys i'm back with another update. i hope you like it waiting for your responses :-)

. Chapter 3 - Something new

I am standing on terrace and the sun is burning as usual. Delhi summer's are just unbearable. And he is  getting into my head making me more furious.

A moment later a voice said" why are you so angry? Are you angry? "

And he is still laughing he doesn't even have a bit of shame.

" why do you care? What is has to do with you? You like to irritate me. So i must say congratulations because you are very successful at it"  - i hiss at him

Listening to my words he doesn't even reply and just keep staring at me with the blank face  devoid of any emotion only his eyes were burning. Burning with what? I don't think so it was burning with love but it was not hate also , it was confusion , sadness, or maybe disppointment.

Then he inhaled deeply and replied in a deathly cold voice "i care sheena and with those words he went from there without even looking at me".

When he left there i went completely blank. My heart was racing, But the reason was unknown. Maybe it was because his words held so much of promise and even he seemed a little bit hurt. Seeing him in this state my heart started aching and it skipped a beat.

I haven't done something wrong, but why i was feeling ashamed as i have victimized him.

Contemplating on these thoughts i was staring at the skyline of Delhi. It it was around 4 p.m. And the whole sky was covered with clouds, grey clouds. It appeared as if it was reflecting my state of mind:- it was confused ,clouded and grey.

Then the heavens opened up and i went downstairs ,sulking with the same thoughts in my mind.