Edgelord?

Gabe's pov

Showing the new kid around is actually tougher than you think..Walking around the whole school showing pointless things to a new kid, such as classes, more dumb teachers and even students that don't even give a damn about you.

And what made it even worse was that he (unsurprisingly) didn't say anything so I had to ask him pointless questions and actually sound interested in what he's saying. If I had to use one word to describe what it was like, I would use awkward.

"...And this is the cafeteria" I gestured to a greasy room filled with tables, chairs, food.....and even more stupid teachers.
I glanced at his face only to see how much discomfort this brought to him, I couldn't blame him. I thought the same way..and that was when it happened...

"So do you always wear black to school? Or is it like...just a coincidence?" I stared at him, his eyes burning with curiosity and wonder, "I guess so...but I don't think I've ever noticed to be honest." What kid of question is tha- "ok mister edgelord"

My head twirled around "what did you say?" He looked at me with his stunning eyes and radiant smile and said " Mister edgelord.." Woooooww "ok, ok look. No one has ever called me edgelord before and-"
"Ok, then I'll be the first one to do so" I looked at his beaming cheeky face and wondered....who is Jack Morrison? "Come on edgelord, let's go get something to eat!"