Jack's Mission

~~~Elsa's P.O.V~~~

"Ok Anna let's get to bed!" I said breaking the hug. "Ok" she answered and she left and she got to her room. "goodnight, love you sis." i whispered.

I went to my room too and I started to think about Jack Frost. "what if I believe in him?" I said. "Well... I can try" I clossed my eyes and thought of him. i opened my Eyes and to see nothing. Maybe I'll try tomorrow. I laid down on my bed and slept.

~~~Jack Frosts' P.O.V~~~

I walked to the north pole because North said I have a new Mission. I wonder what it is. I walked in and saw North waiting for me. "Oh! Jack my boy! There you are!" North said greeting me. "Hi North. Am I late?" I asked. "Oh, no! you're just in time your your new mission!" North said Happily. "Manny has a new mission for you!" North said. "Ok, what is it?" I asked exitedly. "Manny wants you to guard a queen. you have to keep her safe and you have to help her control her power" Santa explained. "Yeah, that sounds-... wait what do you mean that The queen has powers?" I asked confused. "Yeas she has powers jack. she has ice powers, she's like you and she also has white hair. but she can't fly and she doesn't carry a stick with her around!" North teased. "It's a staff!" I corrected. "No it's not." North said. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever!" I said. "So... where can I find her?" I asked. Go to Arendelle, The queen lives there." North said. "Thanks!" I flew of and went to arendelle. I don't know where that place is but I opened my 'World Map' it shows every place on earth! I saw where arendelle is and it's so far!.

~~~8 minutes later~~~

Why, did it took me 8 minutes to get here! I have to find The Queen! Let's See. umm... I think it's in that castle. I flew to the castle. "Hello?" I think it's Too dark without the lights on. I flew over to a door with snowy designs on it

~~~A/N: Hi Everyone! I hope you liked this Chapter! And can you vote and comment? Thanks!~~~