Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Selena's POV.

The girls are starting Kindergarten soon, so we had to go school shopping today.

I rolled over in bed to find my husband sound asleep next to me. I placed a soft kiss on his cheek and ran my hand through his hair. I saw a small smile creep on his face.

Selena: Morning baby.

Justin: Good morning, what time is it?

Selena: It's 9:00 am but you can go back to bed. I'll wake you up when breakfast is ready.

He nodded and leaned in to kiss me. I got out of bed and put me silk robe on before going downstairs I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do the usual, after that I walked downstairs to make breakfast. For breakfast, I made blueberry pancakes which were the twins favorite. I set the table and went upstairs to wake Justin and the kids, once I got them up we went down to eat breakfast. The girls were still half asleep so I started a conversation so that they won't pass out on the table.

Selena: Are you girls excited for school?

They just shrugged.

Selena: It's going to be fun! You'll find lots of friends. But we need to get your stuff and we can buy clothes too.

Emilia: Can I buy a pink big girl bag?

Justin: Yes, baby girl, you can.

Emory: I wanna get a purple big girl bag!

Justin: Ok, purple a nice color too, finish your food then get ready and then we can go.

After breakfast, I helped the girls get ready before I got myself ready.

I wore a white top, skinny jeans, a purple scarf, white pumps and my Michael Kors handbag. I was curling my hair when I heard small feet pitter patter into my room.

Emilia: Mommy..

Selena: Yes, baby..

Emilia: Will you braid my hair?

Selena: Of course, in a minute, let me get my hair done first.

She nodded her head and waited on my bed.

Selena: Where is daddy and Emory?

Emilia: Their watching T.V.

I nodded my head and continued curling my hair, when I was done curling my hair I braided Emilia's hair, they both had soft, thin, brown hair just like me. Emilia had long hair where Emory wanted short hair. Once we were done we walked down stairs to Justin and Emory.

Justin: 'Bout time you girls come down. Emilia, you look pretty baby.. I love you hair.

Emilia: Thank you.

Selena: Ok! Let's get to the mall!!

When we got to the mall the girls wanted to find clothes first so we went into Justice (I used to always shop at that shop!!)

Justin: You guys go ahead first, I'm going to go to the bathroom.

Selena: Ok. Come back quick.

The girls and I went towards Justice while Justin went the opposite way.

30 minutes has passed and the girls were in the changing room trying the clothes on but there was still no sign of Justin, what was taking him so long! I was debating in weather to call him but just then he walked in.

Selena: Babe! What took you so long!

He gave me a look.

Justin: You really want me to tell you?

I thought about what he meant when it struck me. He must if done the number 2!!

Selena: Right! Don't tell me!

We continued shopping the whole day looking for clothes, color pencils and school bags for the girls.

****************************

Comment, Vote, Follow!!