16.Love Birds

'On a second thought...."Arthit look at Kongpob "Can you just drive us home?I think if we went to restaurant,it will get crowdy"

"Oh yeah You're right.So...your place or mine?"

"My apartment is nearer isn't it?"

"Ok Then your apartment!" Kongpob drive to Arthit's apartment.

.

Arthit opened his refrigerator to see what he can make for dinner.Kongpob sit on the dinning chair,observing him.

"Crap...."Arthit sighed and look at Kongpob.

"Kong...I'm sorry to say but there is nothing in my fridge"He made a sad face.Kongpob chortled.

"How are you surviving in these days??"

"I was relying on instant noodles..."Arthit mumbled."Wait! I think I have some left!"He face change to a happy one."Can you eat remen?"

"Ofcourse I can.You made it anyway...."Kongpob flash a smile.Arthit rolled his eyes and start cooking.Kong finds it's so entertaining to watch Arthit makes different expressions in just a minute.Both of them are so hungry that they didn't even put the noodles in the bowl and eat straight from the pot.

'P'Arthit..."

"Hum?"Arthit answer while chewing the noodles.

"What if we pick the same string of noodle and end up kissing...?"Kongpob has the stupid smile that Arthit hate so much.He always smile like that whenever he teases Arthit

"That only happen in the movies"

"I mean what if?And who say it's only happen in movies.It can happen in real life"

"Stop dreaming and eat your meal or I won't leave anything for you"Kongpob isn't flinched of Arthit's childish treat.When Arthit was slurping a portion of noodle,Kongpob move his head to the end of the noodle string and slurp it till his lip meet Arthit's.Dumbfounded,Arthit blink several times.Kongpob back away and smirk.

"Told you so..."He acted like nothing happened and continue eating while Arthit look at him in awe.Arthit put down his chopsticks and stand up abruptly.

"I'm full.Gonna take a shower" He said with unsatisfied face.

"Do you need me in the bathroom?To wash your back??"

"You wish!"Arthit said through gritted teeth.The younger man immediately close his eyes and pray.

"Dear god...Please let me take shower with P'Arthit....Amen" Arthit can't believe Kongpob just said that.

"So what about now??"Kongpob asked with puppy eyes.

"Still no!" Arthit stick out his tongue and run to bathroom.The latter laughed out loud.He knows Arthit would say no.He just wanna tease his boyfriend.He washed up the dishes and wait for Arthit while leaning on the bed headboard. Kongpob check his social medias.He was amazed that he got tagged in numerous posts.All of the posts are about him and Arthit's announcement of being together and that iconic kiss on stage.Fans are going wild.Arthit walked out of the bathroom wearing pjs.

"P'Arthit Have you seen the news on social medias?"

"No but I'm sure it's about us right?"

'Yeah P! Do you know that we are ranking first in top trending Bangkok on twitter?"

"Really? Let me see"Arthit got excited.He went beside Kongpob and take a look at Kong's phone.He didn't realize how close he was with Kongpob making the latter stiffened.

"P...P'Arthit....?"Kong called in breathy voice.Arthit was still looking at the posts excitedly.

"P'Arthit!"