¢αяιиg

Why do I care so much for people who never cared or acted like they cared for me. Why do I do things for others when it leads up to hurting other people. I care to much for others just to get nothing or hate in return. I hate how people change within minutes of meeting someone new or getting them back. I'm a very sensitive person and I can break easily I wish I had no emotions or the guts to kill myself. But what's the point in that if I have so much potential in helping somebody else even if they don't want my help or want my love. I'll still try. Even if it turns into hate. Even if it turns into someone taking that person side within seconds. I wouldn't care. Cause I care to much to lose or let you go. I might have tried but yet I failed. But that doesn't matter to anyone but me. Cause you don't know how I feel. You act like you understand but you don't. Stop acting like someone your not. You think I cry or care so much because you think I'm faking it? No. If we were to be in a real life phone call you would hear the sadness in my voice the tears welling up in my eyes you would know when I'm about to cry. Most people on this app don't give a rats ass about my feelings or how much I care. But what they don't know is that when they do need me the most they fucked up and lost me. If you lived or went to school with me you would hear how annoying and loud I am. But you would also hear how quiet and lonely it sounds when I'm gone. I'm that one person your gonna remember for a life time cause I was crazy and left a mark. And my mark is love, kindness and friendship. But if you can't accept me for who I am. Then why the hell are you still following me and reading my books if you didn't care. I don't care about how many followers and reads I get. I care about helping others and building a bond with them. Even if it turns out wrong I'll have memories. Thanks for reading.