WoW

The next morning 

i found myself getting happier as i moved to get myself washed clothed and did my other morning routines. Hozae  is a great friend i kept thinking on my way to get my morning tea from my favorite shop around the corner that sells coffee as well.And so i decided while ordering some for myself to get him some as well.

 On my way to pay for his coffee and my tea i feel someones eyes on me it feels as if it is such an intent stare that the hair on the back of my neck is standing up on every point.At first i think it must be the cashier which is the closest person to me.Until i look up to see a 19 year old guy with hazel brown eyes,tall with a buff chest and broad shoulders looking at my breast through my shirt.

I attempt to clear my throat softly but it sounds like i am having trouble breathing [shiiiit!! ]i think to myself well at least i have now gotten the cashier to quit looking at my breast and now he is taking my money so i can get the heck out of here.But i can still feel someone staring so as i take my receipt i try and skim the whole restaurant .Until i see this nerdy looking guy with black glasses and dark blue and white suit on with black curly hair that looks like a bowl of noodles.With looks of Hispanic or mixed descent  at first i think he is looking at me until i see him looking in front of me i turn around to see.

The cashier writing his name and number onto a little  piece  of paper and handing it to me i just ball up the paper while making a pissed off face at him.