Part iii

Who's That Pokemon? (Answer is in the Story. Last chapter's answer is in the at the end.)

A/N: So I know I've been neglecting this story. I've gotten stuck at some part. Research on how things were had to be done. Moves had to be studied. But the announcement of the new games and new created inspiration for this. Hopefully it continues.

So as stated before, this is not a romantic Camren story. They are best friends and will stay as such. This is a Shawren, Camariana, Trolly, and Norminah story. Norminah is the only couple that will be in every chapter here on out.

=

Route 104

The girls were walking down the road, wanting to get to know each other. Mudkip was walking ahead of them, his attention on the forest around them.

"How did you girls meet each other?" Normani asked, looking at the three other girls.

"Camz and I have been friends since we were like five. We met Ally near Oldale Town," Lauren answered, looking around.

"How long have you two been together?" Ally asked, looking at the couple.

"Two years."

Lauren stopped, causing everyone else to stop. In front of them was a blue and red bird. She grabbed her Pokedex and aimed it at the Pokemon.

"Tailow, the tiny swallow pokemon. Tailow courageously stands its ground against foes, however strong they may be. This gutsy pokemon will remain defiant even after a loss. On the other hand, it cries loudly if it becomes hungry."

Lauren turned to Mudkip. "Let's do this."

"Kip."

Mudkip took a few steps forward.

"Tailow is a flying type, Mudkip has an advantage," Normani told them, nodding her head.

Lauren grinned. "Thanks Mani. Hey Tailow!"

The pokemon turned to the girls.

"What are you doing?" Dinah asked, confused.

"I'm not going to ambush a pokemon. If I'm going to capture one, I want to give it a fighting chance."

"Mudkip."

"Low!"

The other girls went to sit down to watch.

"Mudkip, tackle!"

The blue pokemon charged to the bird. Taillow flew up, evading the attack. The bird then aimed for the water pokemon.

"Mudkip, watergun!"

The blue fish pokemon released the water attack and doused the bird. Tailow flew back and hit a tree, falling to the ground. Lauren grabbed an empy pokeball and threw it at Tailow. The five girls watched as the pokeball shook on the ground until it stopped.

"Yeah!" Lauren cheered. Lauren ran forward and grabbed her pokemon, releasing the Tailow.

"Tailow," the bird pokemon cried, rubbing against Lauren's cheek.

"Welcome to my family," Lauren told it, rubbing the bird's head.

"Kip," Mudkip agreed, rubbing against Lauren's leg.

Lauren grinned as she turned towards her friends.

=

Petalburg Woods

"So you only get normal type pokemon?" Camila asked, smiling at the Slakoth draped on her back.

"If I want to take over the Gym, which I do, then I have to have the types ready. That's why I wanted to go with you guys. I want to learn more about normals and I want to get a team ready," Dinah answered, smiling at her own pokemon.