Never alone

"Draco?" Called a tired Harry. "Yes love?" Replied Draco. " can we cuddle now" Harry asked opening his arms and yawning. Draco sighed and whispered "sure" and kissed Harry on the forehead. they walked upstairs to their room and laid down under the covers. They had been together for two years and were very much in love. Draco was planning to propose to Harry the next night. He fell asleep to thoughts of his beautiful Harry.

~•~•~•~•~• THE NEXT NIGHT

"Harry just put the blindfold on" yelled Hermoine as she struggled with him. "Why, though?" he yelled right back. Hermoine sighed, and in a much lower tone replied "because Draco has a surprise for you" Harry put the blindfold on his head and got in the car that got Ron was waiting in. "Finally!" muttered Hermoine. and got ind the drivers side. Harry could feel the car stop moving and he was nervous as to what the surprise could be. Hermoine led Harry On a walk for about five minutes. then she pulled the blindfold off and whispered "good luck" in his ear. What Harry saw amazed him. There were rose petals on the ground he was in an clearing that was surrounded by trees as far as the eye could see there were candles on every tree branch and Draco was standing in the middle in a suit looking very nervous. There was slow beautiful music playing in the background Draco walk up walked up to Harry and asked "would you like to dance?" Harry, who was speechless at this point simply nodded and Draco took his hand. they spun for a few minutes until Draco stopped and took a deep breath.
"Harry, I have been in love with you since the day we met. You were always perfect for me and at times I thought I didn't deserve you. I want to spend the rest my life with you, so would you do the honor of marrying me?" Harry had tears in his eyes as he simply said "yes, of course"