○CHAPTER SEVEN○

Scott's P.O.V.

"Plglgpgpl" Zane shook his head, scanning his outfit in the mirror. "Are you sure I look ok?"

Zane was wearing a black and red plaid flannel over a red 'I feel weird' shirt. Black jeans covered his legs, his knees showing through rips. Black and white converse were laced into bows by Matt, finishing the look. As Matt liked to call it 'iconic'.

"Relax, Zane," Matt rolled his eyes, straightening Zane's shirt, "It's not like you're going on a date with Heath."

Matt and I looked at eachother, raising our eyebrows. "You're not, right?" I asked quickly.

He, in fact, wasn't. He was going out to dinner with Heath, and meeting him for the first time. It was kind of a 'hey-lets-meet-and-move-in-together' dinner. Though Zane seemed a little bit gayer than usual once Heath asked him to it.

Zane rolled his eyes at us. Pulling his arm up, he checked his watch. "Ah! I got to go! The reservations in 15 minutes! Bye, see you guys later!"

Kristen's P.O.V.

I fell on my face as I tried to exit my room. Sitting up I rubbed my elbows. I seemed extra clumsy lately. Is the baby making me clumsy?

Standing back on my feet, I glanced at the calender. I was supposed to go to a doctors appointment tomorrow, for the baby, with Scotty. But I had yet to tell him. The time just never seemed right.

"Babe!" Scotty poked his head into our room, "Do you know where I put my camera?"

Think of the devil. "No... but can I talk to you?" I asked, sitting down on our bed and patting the spot beside me.

He raised his eyebrow, closing the door and sitting beside me. "What's up? Is anything wrong?"

I looked down. Oh my frickin god, Kristen.

"I'm pregnant."

Ahhh
Hope you enjoyed :))
Do you guys want Zeath lol
Yes or no?
K see you next week
(Or not cuz I haven't done a face reveal)
Byeeeee