The First Time He Says I Love You

Zayn: You and Zayn were sitting down on the couch watching a horror movie. When a jump scare came on, You screamed while hugging Zayn. Zayn: Shh baby i got you. Just remember i love you. You looked up at him, seeing if he really meant it. You: Do really mean it? Zayn: Of course baby I love you.
You and Him cuddle for the rest of the night those three words playing in your head.
Niall: You and Niall were at the park. When you saw a little bird learning how to fly. You: OMG Niall look. Niall: oh wow that's beautiful. You: ikr i want a family when were older. Niall: same baby I love you and i can't wait to have kids when were older. When Niall realized what he said he covered his mouth Niall: i'm sorry you probably thought it was to early to say that. You: no it wasn't i love you too.
Harry: You and Harry were at home cooking some chocolate cookies. Harry: You want to know what i love more than cookies. You: what would that be Mr. Styles Harry: You. You: i love you too but how long have you been planing on saying that? You laughed Harry: hey rudeee *he says holding the E*
Liam: You and Liam were on a date You: wow Liam this place is beautiful i can't believe you took me here. Liam: no problem baby. I love you. You: i love you more than anything.
Louis: You and Louis were at the shopping mall when a couple "fans" came up to you Fan1: move fat ass. You moved feeling a little hurt. Fan2: don't talk to Y/N like that. She is so damn beautiful. Fan3: yeah i agree Fan1: did i ask you? Fan2: *ignores Fan1* Y/N can i please have a picture with you. You: sure....? Fan2: Ella Fan3: oooo me too. I'm Nia BTW. You: nice too meet you both *you took pictures with them and they all left* Louis: don't worry about what that do called fan said just think about the positive ones like Ella and Nia. I love you just the way you are. You: Aww thanks babe. I love you too. Those fans were really sweet.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hope y'all liked the first one
Comment things i could in prove on
Im not very good with grammar or English ~ Lost
Word count: 405