Chapter 14 -time to say goodbye-

Hi all, I'm back to finish off, sadly I'm touring the Uk and have no time for writing until August and I feel bad, so here it is, and if anyone wants to continue the story just send me a chapter and I'll edit and proofread then give you credit and post yayyyy!!!

"Wait, Y/N wait!" I heard Marshall yelling behind me, I decided to start running toward Gumball main castle and head inside to find him, I wanted to get away and just go back home, my real home.

I slammed the door shut and locked it, walking into the lab i heard Gumball mumbling about the calibration of something. Walking in I see bright lights all over and a startled Gumball.

"Y/n why are you here? You're supposed to be enjoying the ball with everyone else, you know the portal Is nearly done you might not have many days to spend with them?" Gumball looked sad, I knew he had finished the portal and had been delaying my departure.

"Gummy, I want to go home, now more than ever" I saw his shock, the pain was clear on his face.
"What about saying goodbye to everyone?" He asked. I couldn't look him in the eye, I just held my head low and walked to the ring shaped contraption I knew was my way home.

"I see, very well y/n, I wish you the best in your life on the other side" Gumball smiled and the portal turned on, a huge and bright array of colours start to fill the gap in the ring I am standing in front of, wind gushes around me.

In the distance I hear Marshall yelling at the lab door, banging on it relentlessly, I shut my eyes as tears form, why couldn't I just have not remembered... was my last thought as I stepped through, l leaving everything behind.

A week later

It's been a week back home, it would seem time travels differently here because only a few weeks had passed, my aunt had thought I'd run away and was furious with me for disappearing. Of course I couldn't tell her I fell through a portal in our kitchen floor.

Tom is happy I'm home and school is about to be back in session, everything feels so surreal that I feel as though time isn't really passing. I miss the world of Ooo but I also don't.

The following day

So here goes nothing, my first day back at collage, whoop whoop, not. I already know this is going to be a nightmare, walking through the halls, I find people looking at me strangely, maybe because I'm now known as the runaway.

I made sure to be dressed in my signature sneakers and jean with my red flannel, it hurt to remember Marshall but I decided I needed to get over it.

As I was walking I heard something almost unreal but familiar, is that? No.. it can't be...

I ran to the source of the guitar an voice, every step feeling as though I wasn't going to make it. I rounded a corner and there, there stood a man with his back toward me, his leather jacked was hiding his shape and his black hair was wild, but his voice, it was no denying it.

"Marshall?..." I whisper not sure of myself, the man stiffens and slowly turns around, his eyes huge and his smile huge. It's him, I back up and stumble over my own feet, falling to me but.

Shocked at what to do, this isn't happening is all I hear in my head, Marshall walks up to me, helps me up and hugs me.

"I told you I loved you y/n, in this world or the next" Marshall says into my ear, he came for me.